Darren's Sports Bets 2019

Home Forums General Sports Darren's Sports Bets 2019

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,038 total)
  • Author
    BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6044

Darren, I see your man Kucher as the one to catch, he has the experience and
    being in front won’t change the way he plays his game, he’s absolutely solid.
    Having said that he must be looking over his shoulder for Snedeker who’s capable
    of firing in another incredible round, although it’s difficult to follow a round
    like he had. I think Webb Simpson isn’t out of this, he’s one I considered at the
    start at 22/1. He’s as short as 5s and that’s too short for me with so many within
    4 shots of the leaders. I’d love to think that MacKenzie Hughes could do a turn for
    me and Raymo, but he’s just started his round and dropped a shot at the 2nd. He’s
    back to 7 under and I think he’s got it all to do from there. Not out of it, but
    he needs to pick up at least a couple on his front 9 to get back into it. I hope
    we can all at least be in with a shout come Sunday :good:

You’re right Darren, if I had been involved in the nearest the pin, I’d have
    been behind the couch, with the oxygen mask. I don’t know if my nerves would
    have put up with that :wacko:

raymo61raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4561

Tomorrow could be interesting in the golf AND the tennis for you two guys :good: :good:

Good Luck :good:

BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6044

Cheers Raymo, at least one of us is a certain winner in the tennis. I’m
    living in hope but I think Darren, as he does with the tennis, has had the
    winner pegged from the off. Tonight’s golf is a wide open affair, it’s
    hard to call who will come out on top with a triple tie for the lead and
    3 tied 1 shot back. I hope Kuch or Sneds can carry it off. I’m just hoping
    that Hughes can hang on to his 8th place (or better), that would be a darn good
    e/w for us. Could be a good day all round :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5565

Bets for Tennis this week as on the road for Wimbledon grass court events start this week.

DANNI MEDEVEDEV 10/1 ATP Mercedes cup

Both mens events are tough full of classy players who good on the grass.This one got to 3rd round here a few years ago but 2years on much better now.Form has tailed off a bit got to Monte carlo last 4 and Barcalona open final lost to Thiem.But can bounce back here on the grass.Will likely have former winner Pouile up 1st be tough while a trio of Kohlscreiber Struff or Shapalov likely face 2 of those.With Kyrigios and Khachanov in last 4.

TAYLOR FRITZ 18/1 ATP Libema open

He improved his form this year had a decent clay court season it true still awaiting 1st title on tour but now back on grass that could come this week though match with Coric be hard in 2nd round.After that not be that hard for to make it final.He loves faster conditions ideal here

ALISON RISKE 50/1 WTA Libena open

Loves a grass court there no doubt younger rivals here have potential to beat her but she so adapt on grass can go far a amercian won here before Coco Vanderwedghe and no reason she not do it to.Muchova on any other surface be fave to beat her but not on grass.And while Mertens be danger in half of draw.This Riske is worth taking.

DONNA VEKIC 13/2 WTA Nature valley open

With top names missing 3 of 4 semi finalists of french open meant to be here Konta,Vondrousouva and last years winner Ash Barty all missing.This not take much winning and selection who was 40/1 here 2 years ago when beat Konta can do it again.She one to beat while Rybirkova be danger to her but is good enough to beat her and bet for me.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5565

Happy Rafa won my european clay bets been brilliant this season here they are

D Thiem a 16/1 winner in Barca open
    S Tsitipas 100/30 winner in Estroli open
    Kiki Bertens 14/1 winner in Madrid.Also had Halep 6/1 who lost final to her
    Felix Auger Allisame 10/1 lost final in Lyon
    M Vondrousouva 50/1 ew bet lost final in french open.
    R Nadal 15/8 ante post bet win french open very happy with that

Hope start grass court season well to with bets above

Did you do Theim ew BigG

Also golf final round starts soon with big names out hope one of us get winner.

BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6044

Well done Darren with Nadal, it didn’t ever look in much doubt and he deserved
    the win. I didn’t have Thiem E/W, he was on the nose and Federer was E/w. I got
    a good run for my money anyway so no complaints.

Half way through the Canadian Open final round, McIlroy unfortunately is on fire
    at the moment, 5 under after 7 holes. Kucher is hanging on, he’s 3 back and it looks
    like Sneds has used up all his birdies, he’s level and 6 back. Not looking too good for
    them at the moment, but still enough holes if Rory goes off the boil. Hughes is T9 at
    the moment, and can’t buy a birdie for love nor money. He’s going to have to pick up
    one or two I reckon to have a chance of staying in the top 8. Touch and go guys :unsure:

raymo61raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4561

WELL DONE with the Tennis Darren

Top stuff this clay court season for you :good: :good:

Rory just blew everybody away!! :wacko: :wacko:

It was nice to see he is still capable of doing that to a classy field!

Sneds and Kuch both placed for us :good:

Hughes like you say Graham could not buy a birdie :cry: :cry:

Ultimately disappointing but hey ho a big one next week :good:

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 795

Didn’t think I’d say this ever about a golfer not called tiger

But koepka looks decent value at 8/1 given his recent major record, will at least play him with a small bet even if it’s just as a potential cover for others

Atm I’m looking at Tommy Fleetwood, Xander schauffele, Adam scott and Hideki matsuyama

Will cross one or two of those off I’d say before placing a bet but definitely don’t want koepka against me at that price

I normally bet 3 and try to stake it so if one places I get my money back

BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6044

Well done Darren and Raymo with the places, but we didn’t have a chance when
    McIlroy is in that kind of form. It was frustrating with Hughes Raymo, he didn’t
    play at all bad but couldn’t get the birdies needed despite the fact he had at
    least half a dozen very puttable (is that a word :unsure: ) chances.

Good luck FF91, you will find that Darren has opened a thread for the US Open,
    not doubt we will see you there once you have sorted your choices out :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5565

While US open not great so far DJ best hope he is for me

Things going well in Tennis both mens tip are out but on the womens tennis both into semi final and odds on to get to finals.

Donna Vekic a 13/2 bet at start to win Nature valley.And Alison Riske 50/1 shot in Holland can both get to final for me today.

raymo61raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4561

Good Luck with the ladies in the tennis Darren :good: :good:

Hope you can keep up this great run :good: :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5565

Donna Vekic lost 1st today :negative: but bounce back by winning next 12games won 2-1 into final she is

While Alison Riske gave me kittens in final set was 5-4 and 6-5 down facing a loss as Kudermetova serve for match both times but got broken both times.Then in final set tiebreak Riske was 5-2 down facing a exit but won next 5 points now face Bertens in final 50/1 ew i got Vekic 13/2

Thanks Raymo for nice words to

BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6044

Bloody brilliant tipping in the tennis Darren, good luck in the
    final of both tournaments……that would make some double :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5565

Alison Riske won in 3sets a 50/1 winner but was torture

Vekic lost in final in 3sets lost 2 tie breakers

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5565

Bets for tennis next week

MARIN CILIC 10/1 Queen championship

A 1st match with Garin be awkward but fancy him to beat him while he not in best of form a return to grass and this place will enjoy won here last year beat Djokovic can so again.Danni Medvedev looks like being toughest rival be himself not in best form.

BELINDA BENCIC 9/1 WTA Mallorca open

Loves grass courts open up with match vs Petterson and her quarter looks more easier than other rivals not many can beat her here.Apart from big hitting teen Amisova and while Kerber be hard to beat.BB can do it

JO Wilfred TSONGA 25/1 Noventi open

Roger Fedrer and Alex Zverev can be taken on this week while he may have to face Federer in 2nd round he can beat him on grass.If do that with rivals like Coric waiting winner here last year but JWT Can do well

JAN LEONNARD STRUFF 33/1

Also at Halle this improving player from Germany can carry form into this event play well in Mercedes cup loss to Berritini and could meet same rival again but he good enough to reverse that form.And while Zverev be hard in last 4 no reason not able to beat him

KARLINA PLISKOVA 7/1 WTA Nature valley classic

She got a wild card and take advantage of that here her big hitting serve is ideal for courts here this week.And draw looks kind to.Expect her to win her matches get to last 4 where either Venus or Barty be there for her but not fear any of these players.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,038 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.