Darren's Sports Bets 2018

Home Forums General Sports Darren's Sports Bets 2018

This topic contains 689 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  darren83 1 day, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 690 total)
  • Author
    BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4730

I’m getting worried that my nominee for top young rookie, Sungjae Im, might take a hand
    in the Safeway. He’s 9 under, 4 off the pace with 2 rounds to go, so I’ve taken a bit of
    interest with Betfred who are best priced at 25/1. I’d hate to nominate him and then he
    bolts in in the same week without a bean on him :wacko:

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3612

Good Luck with Im Graham :good: :good:

I am hoping Gallacher can keep going for a place!!

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3612

Last round seventy five blew it !! Grrrrrrrrrrr !! At least I got Padraig placed!!

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4663

Both Del Potro and Nishikori lost there finals gutted gutted about it add Mabs cross and Sea of class today not best of days

Tennis bets this week in Shanghai 3 bets here

ROGER FEDERER 7/2

Will love indoor conditions even though be rusty after break he had i till expect him go far here though could get
    Medeved in opener feel he be tired after win over Nishikori while Delpo and Nishikori in same half don’t feel either beat Fed.

MARIN CILIC 16/1

A loss in japan last week not ideal but he is fine player indoors while last 8 match with A Zverev be hard i think on indoor can beat him could get Novak in last 4.

STEFANOS TSITSPAS 66/1

Improve so much this year loss to Nishikori no shame in that tricky opener vs Monfils but feel he good enough to win it can shock a few players this week.

E SVITOLINA 7/2 Win Hong kong open

P MARTIC 16/1 Win WTA Tinjin open

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4663

Bets for golf with CIMB Classic up 1st

XANDER SCHAFEUELE 18/1

Made debut here last year was fine showing by him was joint 3rd 1st time in asia that was for him.He finish season well to was 7th at Tour championship 3rd in BMW he also made a impact in last 2 majors.He been gutted not won on tour season just gone but can make up for it this week.

CAMERON SMITH 35/1

My old china BigG be on him this week.Still not won a PGA Tour title on his own event he won was pairs event.Was 5th here last year suggest this Asia and course be no problem for him recent form not great but can bounce back here.

BEAU HOSSLER 55/1

Making debut here but his game will be ideal here apart from 6th at quicken loans but this guy is brilliant on the greens wonderfull short game that class be suit him here where getting low scores is what you need to win.

SI WOO KIM 100/1

You have no idea how he do he so in and out one day win players championship next day miss 7 cuts in a row.But his game should see him do well here was 10th on debut here think do even better than that this week.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4663

British masters

MATTHEW FITZPATRICK 28/1

He won this event at different course 3 years ago and can do so again.Year not been best for him but he did defend title in Switzerland which a event that a links player excel in and can win this event again has good record in UK as well.

HAITONG LI 40/1

He is building himself up to peak at a event might be here was 5th at weekend but was 90th after 1st round so to make up that ground was good by him.Been 3rd in open championship and beat Rory in dubai so none of the players here scare him if he up there on sunday big player.

BRANDON STONE 66/1

He likes courses in UK won Scottish open and was 10th last week and did get up in top 5 as well before fading away this a class act who is starting to live to potential he got

MARCUS KINHUIT 100/1

While it true he chuck away open de france open on final day.Since then he played well and on a links track like other players from where he is from Sweden won on challenge but not be long untill to do it on main tour

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4730

British Masters

Eddie Pepperell 30/1 (40/1 1st round leader market)

I’m beginning to think I’ve bought shares in Pepperell :wacko: To be fair to him he’s
    not been far off in his last half dozen or so tournaments, and I think he’s due a break,
    or a breakthrough. I’m hoping this is the week.

Haotong Li 30/1 (40/1 1st round leader market)

Darren has already made the case foe Li, I wholeheartedly agree with his
    assessment.

Lee Slattery 150/1 (100/1 1st round leader market)

At his odds, he’s shown enough this year to suggest that he could get involved in this.
    3rd in the Italian Open, T4 in the Czech Masters and he was a top 20 finisher last time
    out at the Alfred Dunhill Links. He could surprise a few at huge odds.

I’ll stick mine in for the CIMB Classic later on or tomorrow morning :good:

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3612

British Masters

CHRIS WOOD 33/1
    THOMAS DETRY 60/1
    SOREN KJELDSEN 66/1
    ROBERT ROCK 80/1
    all 7 places

CIMB Classic

RAFA CABRERA BELLO 33/1
    KEITH MITCHELL 90/1
    JAMIE LOVEMARK 100/1
    MICHAEL KIM 200/1

all 6 places
    Good Luck Guys :good: :good:

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4730

Completely caught out by the time difference in Kuala Lumpar and missed the 1st
    round :wacko:
    I’ll have a go at the half way stage, but I’ll have a few quid on Paul Casey at 11/1
    (presently 6 under and 3 off the lead) and Cameron Smith at 66/1 (3 under and 6 off the lead).
    I’ll need to watch for these time differences,
    I’m so used to it being in the US and 5-7 hours behind us, whereas Kuala Lumpur is 7 hours ahead.

Good luck this week guys, you could do with it Raymo after Gallacher last week, he
    had a mare :scratch:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4663

If Sharma wins cat going in fridge last name i cut i did was him at 200/1

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3612

WELL DONE WITH PEPPERELL Graham :good: :good:
    Triple dead heat but better than second!! :good:

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4730

Cheers Raymo, it was looking good when he was outright leader at 6 under late on, but he
    dropped a couple before birdieing the last. A tenner e/w, and although a 3 way tie for
    the lead, it still was over 200 quid so quite happy :good:

He’s finished his 2nd round, and although play suspended it looks like he will take a 3
    shot lead into the last. He’s been up there in just about everything for some time now
    without getting his head in front. I’m hopeful he can keep his head in front, but it’s
    too early to count my chickens.

Bad luck Darren leaving Sharma out in the CIMB Classic, he’s playing a stormer. As you
    know, he was an old favourite of mine and got me a few quid at the start of the year.
    I don’t wish him any harm……but I hope he doesn’t win B-)

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3612

PEP done the business for you Graham :good: :good:
    Great to see !! Well done mate :good: :good:

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3612

Bad luck with Si Woo Kim Darren tenth again!!

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4730

Cheers Raymo, he was faultering just a little at the death, but he got over the line.
    He’s been so close of late, he deserved this one :good:

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 690 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.