The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Darren’s Flat Tips 2013

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips Darren’s Flat Tips 2013

Viewing 6 posts - 18 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    TomBarkley87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1835

Darren I see your long term Derby fancy

Ocovango

has just been confirmed for Epsom. Are you on at a fancy price?

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7871

Hi Boz

My long term horses for derby are MARS at 25s and TELESCOPE at 40s i am on.When i first mention horse to gord OCOVANGO was 66s with Ladbrokes and because i bet on above horses i choose not to back it. can’t back everything so i left it alone if it wins i be a bit gutted but i be happy because i picked it out as a long term fancy.

TomBarkley87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1835

Hi Boz

My long term horses for derby are MARS at 25s and TELESCOPE at 40s i am on.When i first mention horse to gord OCOVANGO was 66s with Ladbrokes and because i bet on above horses i choose not to back it. can’t back everything so i left it alone if it wins i be a bit gutted but i be happy because i picked it out as a long term fancy.

Happy? You’re certainly a more tranquil guy than myself then mate :lol: All the best for your other two though.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7871

MARS at 25/1 AP was the horse to win derby today well i hope so i do.

And i had a saver on OCOVANGO as well today though draw not kind to him.

And i like LONG AWAITED in Epsom dash.Decent draw got pace around him and get a decent postion and come flying at the death.

• Total Posts 614

Darren, you should have kept your thread going. It’s a good read, whether you put up winners or not. :)

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7871

Thank you for nice words lone wolf i been putting my tips on twitter and forget all about this thread i have.

Viewing 6 posts - 18 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.