Darren's flat horses 2019

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Darren's flat horses 2019

This topic contains 98 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Triptych Triptych 22 hours, 32 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 99 total)
  • Author

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

Trip well done with Mabs Cross but i was gutted as felt my bet had race in bag i did

But happy a hour later 1st bet put up in thread returns a 14/1 ante post winner in MAGNA GRECIA :yahoo:

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8294

Sorry Darren I thought your horse looked very well in the paddock and from where I was standing I thought he had won, he has improved leaps and bounds and was a great pick. Very well done with Magna Grecia what a great price 14/1 that must have more than made up for it. :good:

So pleased with Mabs Cross beating the penalty she is such a class horse. Hoping Veracious will oblige tomorrow in the Dahlia and then Qabala in the 1000 Guineas with each way on Mot Juste and Angel’s Hideaway. :rose: Jac

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

NORWAY 4/1 To win Chester vase

Trainer has strong record at this meeting in derby trails and every chance this horse win here did well at 2 best was win at Newmarket when showed a different side by coming from behind for me that best way to ride him as to make all most of time take it out on him think win here

More bets at Chester tomorrow and few days

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

My Epsom bets

JAPAN 25/1 Derby
    RAKAN 40/1

SPARKLE ROLL 33/1 Oaks

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

CIRCUIS MAXIMUS 4/1 Dee stakes

Last 2races run by him at 2 were decent runs behind Persian King and then Magna Grecia at Doncaster both races are strong and with record of AOB at Chester in derby trails he for me one to be on

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

ANGEL ALEXANDER 4/1 Chester

Had 3 runs as a 2yo and was unlucky not to win 3 times 2nd but return today and be ok with ground as well also while Kingscoate on more down to him doing the weight Jane Elliott is decent jockey and can win today

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

EAGLES BY DAY 5/1 Lingfield derby trail

A very very good performance by him to romp home of course form may not be the strongest but not had many starts and can keep improving with more races he get can win on saturday.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

CAVA 9/4 8.35 Cork

Was unlucky on 1st run of season where not get the run got closed in but she can return to winning ways here though a drop in trip should not be a problem for her win tonight

2 Bets at York

SPARKLE ROLL 3/1 Musidora

Made her 3yo debut giving weight away in a novice a lot talk about Sea of Faith in that race but should not be forgotten she gave those weight and a beating she a smart filly and Gosden won trail at Chester can win this race to

JAPAN 11/4 Dante

It true was main derby horse before what Sir Dragonet and while folk will say AOB not run best derby horses here.But he run earlier but had a setback AOB been winning derby trails while this a strong race this one can win be clear fave for derby.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

Some cracking races at York this week already put up Japan and Sparkle Roll for 2 big races this week.Other York bets tomorrow

CRYSTAL KING 7/1

In big handicap won on AW on return this year that a decent race as the 2nd is highly regarded by James Fanshawe and could be this one will start to live up to potential being a Frankel colt and be more progress for him

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

KHAADEM 5/1 Carnavon stakes

This my main bet for Commenwealth cup a horse that is rated highly by Charlie Hills and he good with sprinters and looks like this target for weekend and i like him a lot think can burst onto scene and be one of 3yo stars of sprinting division.

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1734

Hopefully Khaadem does what you think Darren- has looked very promising! One small worry would be his brother- Log Out Island did all his performing as a 2yo, and did very little from then on!

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8294

Really like Crystal King and Sparkle Roll Darren .. a couple of dazzlers tomorrow hopefully. :good:

4.05 York
    Breath Of Air is my bet….
    Unlucky not to get a clear run at the Craven Meeting against Top Breeze when 3/1 favourite Ryan Moore is back on board to finish the job he started.
    Moyasser who finished 8th in that race has since come out and won. :good:

Best of luck :bye: Jac

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

Good luck with your bets Trip hope you right on Sparkle Roll and Crystal King a shame it sounds that Gosden filly not go to the oaks

Any views on races at Newbury or Newmarket at weekend

HUMANTIRAIN 10/1 Betway fairway stakes

Was 2nd on debut here last year lost to Kick on who progress well then hacked up in AW maiden there a lot to look forward to with this colt a chance might need the run but feel he good enough to win at weekend

SINJARI 7/1 London gold cup

Race normally go to a horse rated in 80s and this one stands out already got Olsin Murphy booked and was 2nd behind Private Sectary who could go to Newmarket on saturday for listed race.And this son of Camelot can win here this weekend

Jack hope you right on Khaadem as well if that the case Log Out Island won 1st race at 3 by miles i take that on saturday

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8294

Bit of a wash out today Darren but very impressed with
    FRANKELLINA in the Musidora making up all that ground and also Entitle who is going the right way to follow in her half sister Enables hoofprints. So have learnt something. :good:

Sparkle Roll didn’t seem to move on from her last race still carrying her head much too high and ruining her chances of getting into a good action.

Better luck tomorrow :good: Ja c

Haven’t looked at Newmarket yet Darren, Friday looks quite low key but Saturday is more interesting, will come back if any of interest to note.. :bye:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

AMJAADY 3/1 8.10 Newmarket

Last run at 2 was 1L behind King of Change who went on to be 2nd in 2000 guineas this horse by War Front been on the AW on all 3starts but will have no issues on turf can win today

BABA GHANOUIJ 100/30 2.10 sALISBURY

Was 4th on her debut behind Qabala who won neil gywn ran good race in 1000 guineas.Anyway back to this filly will need a extra furlong in time but 1m1 trip be ok.Can leave that run at Ascot well behind today.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 99 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.