Darren's flat horses 2019

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Darren's flat horses 2019

This topic contains 98 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Triptych Triptych 1 day, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)
  • Author

nwalton
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1733

well done at the weekend Darren

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

Thank you Nwalton

Also forget to mention darkhorse for 1000 guineas runs today MAGIC FOUNTAIN at Leopardstown though being by War front doubt she like ground today

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4105

Fantastic start there Darren! Always great to read your threads. Have a successful season mate.

"this perfect mix of poetry and destruction, this glory of rhythm, power and majesty: the undisputed champion of the world!!!"

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

Bets today 2 from Weld other from AOB Cork

HAZEL BAY 4/1

Travel very well in race last time out but not found enough once under pressure but with this being 2nd run of the season every chance more to come from her and can win today

KATTANI 2/1

Ran once last year was 8th in 6f race this trip will suit her more now a 3yo and this yard been in wonderful form since start of season and can beat likely fave here.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

CONSTANTINOPLE 2/1

Bit a shock to see him lining up here in a handicap also got Turnberry isle running as well but for me this horse ideal st leger and with AOB yard getting in the winners yesterday can win here before going on to better things

botchy1
    botchy1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2959

Hope Constantinople runs well for you Daz, just backed him for the Leger. 2/1 is quite tempting as well

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20476

Ouch, would of won easy with a clear run

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    botchy1
    botchy1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2959

Unlucky Daz, at least we know he needs further :yes:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

We do Botchy and the leger dream still alive for us not been fully fit today and longer trip beckons for him next to

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

QUOTE 4/1 6.40 Gowran

Ran one race at 2race same race as weld horse tonight and for me can turn that form around very green on debut but every chance will had nice winter and grown and be a nice filly this year at 3 and can take maiden tonight.

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1734

Was interested in welds in the last tonight Darren. In theory up against it, but favourite doesn’t win often and the next is probably nothing special.
    Welds has a lovely pedigree and he does well with his older string usually. Nathaniel so 1m6 should be well within his grasp.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

TOO DARN HOT 4/1 Irish guineas

For me it be 1m races for early part of season and every chance win 2000 at Newmarket and then be off here doubt go derby i be intrested when Coral Eclipse entries out as for me be 1st race go further than a mile and every chance of win in Curragh.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

DEFOE 5/2 John porter

Know race got a new name but you guys know what race on about he a class apart from these he is also won 1st time up each season as well and getting weight from main rival should be to good for them.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

STAR CATCHER 9/4 Newbury

John Gosden has strong record in this card and this maiden race as well and while some nice bred horses taking it on i think she can come out on top today

SAPA INCA 2/1 6.45 Kempton

Mark Johnston always a trainer to keep a eye on here when horses making handicap debut and step up to 1m4 will suit this horse today

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5265

Looking ahead to Craven meeting next week

ANGELS HIDEAWAY 5/1 Neil Gywn stakes

She was a decent horse last year might not stay a 1m but this 7f race be ideal for her and on her last start at 2 was 2nd in the oh so sharp stakes.And can do better now a 3yo not unexposed as others but has decent form.

KICK ON 7/1 Feilden stakes

In this race where Gosden won with Golden Horn i doubt this one in that class but he one to look forward to this year.6TH in RP trophy that race came to soon for him but every chance of being a group one horse later in year

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.