Darren's flat horses 2019

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Darren's flat horses 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5548

Season stars at weekend so time for thread to start bets for weekend be in last post i cover some classics apart from oaks as entries not out.Darkhorses and other ante post bets at Ascot 2000 guineas i start

MAGNA GRECIA 14/1

My bets here been CALYX more on him later and Persian King both unlikely come here.So instead gone for AOB horse who will stay 1m unlike stablemate in Ten Sovereigns who a sprinter for me.Think the son is right but AOB not listen to him.The selection lost to Persian King on 2nd start but won RP Trophy next time out it true not a strong group one but always the winner and much more progress in him this year not in derby and expect him be there top miler this year when he tackles the older horses later this season.

These darkhorses are those that to keep a eye on as season goes on.

KICK ON

Ran in RP trophy and did well there on his 3rd start i expect Gosden will step Too Darn Hot up to 1m2 races this year after irish guineas with Coral Eclipse be target and a gap be need to filled at 1m and this horse can be it there lots to come from him Newmarket may come to soon but over the season he can add group one win this year

SANGARUIS

Winner of 1st 2starts then ran in Dewhurst no match for winner there but he did travel well in race and could be a work in progress and he another like horse above that will get better with each run during the season.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5548

1000 guineas

ZAGITOVA 50/1

This race a lottery this year no 2yo filly stood out last season also rare for AOB not to have a group one filly in shape of the Moyglare or fillies mile.Could say fillies not as good or that come better at 3.And could be latter.While recent drift to 50/1 power today not great.Feel she may not end of best of bunch for AOB.Yes she finished behind Skitter Skatter but for me every chance of reversing that form this year she come into her own at 3.

Darkhorse

MAGIC FOUNDATION 50/1

When you think AOB has so many well bred fillys the fact this the only unraced filly in newmarket classic say something.She a War front filly and related to Bracelet she must be showing something to be only unraced filly in race for him and must kept a eye on with 3yo maiden races coming up in Ireland.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5548

Epsom derby

JAPAN 25/1

Has got a bit short in recent weeks to suggest things going well for him over the winter won last 2starts after ran a decent race on debut.While some folk think Mount Everest will reverse form not for me.This one always going to win and can get better and trained by someone who knows how to win Epsom classic.

Darkhorse

RAKAN 40/1

Trained by Dermot Weld who won derby with Harzand before i found it hard to pick between this one and Tankerville who won well on debut.This one is very well bred and looks to be a fine prospect for new year the fact Weld said come here for Derringstown after won maiden suggest that trainer rates him highly.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5548

ST Leger

CONSTANTINOPLE 33/1

Was 3rd in warm looking maiden at Newmarket behind a pair of Gosden 2yos Kick on and another i mention later.Then he hacked up next time out winning by a mile.While every chance see him in derby trail next and derby it self i feel longer trips be what he needs and Doncaster classic is the race for him.

NORWAY 40/1

When hills priced raced up early he was this price only a maiden winner then but won the Zetland very well he did same race Kew Gardens won.Went to France but dissapoint there could be ridden wrong watch Newmarket win he came from last to win might be in races this year needs to be ridden in midfield and come with late run when he contests better races.Won maiden from the front but feel he needs to ridden like way won Zetland.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5548

On to Royal Ascot start with Queen Anne

I CAN FLY 20/1

For me her early season races should be at 1m after last season the 1m division very weak no 3yo stood out could say her run when 2nd to Roaring Lion over CD in Queen Elizabeth best form around in Europe in terms of horses who could be going here.AOB has stated like to go over a longer trip this year won at Dundalk over 7f. start off in Meydan 1m1 on saturday i fancy her for that.But not forget Solow won that race and come back to 1m.So should not be a given that go up in longer trip straight away.And look at her Ascot target doubt run in Prince of Wales yard got Kew Gardens who expect to be horse for them over middle distances.And this target of Queen Anne makes the most sense for her to win a group one this year.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5548

Commenwealth cup

KHAADEM 33/1

Go back to after he lost on debut and look at what Charlie Hills said after loss to Calyx words like gutted he lost on debut he expected him to win no matter who was there.This is how highly he rates him now he lost to Calyx who went on win Coventry more on him soon.But back to the Hills horse this trainer knows top class sprinters from
    Baatash and Muharar and every chance he got one again in the shape of him won 2races after debut loss injury ruled him out of middle park but if over that i think could be a superstar this year.

CALYX 14/1

For me the horse beat him on debut is biggest danger to selection quotes i see from Gosden on him i take it there no guineas prep race about and he not run him in 2000 guineas so get the feeling be sprinting for him this year a shame that is.But won july course and CD here could be Ascot and july cup for him if we see the best of him no reason why a July cup can go to him and maybe a CC win at Ascot.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5548

Darkhorses to follow as seen elsewhere those darkhorses not just for those classics but also for rest of season here are the rest of them

HUMANTARIAN

Won on 2nd start after very good debut run at Newmarket 2nd to Kick ON who had a race already he looks ideal type to be st leger horse for trainer as looks a strong stayer in the making.

EQUILATERAL

4yo sprinter for Charlie hills.Last year he not shine but as we know for some 3yo sprinters can be hard for them and after a winter on his back could be now ready to show true form.Only look at Profitable at 3 had bad season 1 win from 6starts.But back as a older horse went on to land group ones not all sprinters show there best at 3 and could be he takes longer and now this year could be year for him.

KASTASA

Dermot Weld gets off to strong starts and normally he points a 3yo filly to early card at Leopardstown and could be this one.Was 4th on only start and showed promise in that 1 run.She be at home over middle distances i can see her winning a maiden then going on to group races in Ireland.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5548

Bets this week

AUXXERE 12/1 Lincoln

Put him up on twitter i did quite a bit ago if there a group horse it is him winner of last 3starts in someone like Charlie Appleby train him will have him right and fact James Doyle replace Adam Kirby on ride a big postive to.

INVINCIBLE ARMY 9/2 Cammidge trophy

For me class act here got no penalty as well he starts off the season well which is why could be best time to be on him as lost form as year went on and should be up to beating this lot.EQUILATERAL runs here to but i feel he need the run one to be on as year goes on.

I CAN FLY 12/1 Dubai turf Meydan

A 1m is her best trip but extra furlong should be no problem for her has lot of pace and after 7f win at Dundalk can win here for trainer who does well at this meeting

DIVINE IMAGE 11/4 UAE DERBY

This not a strong race i doubt AOB win race as his horse Van Beethoven not in same class as previous winners.And for me this filly be tough to beat won last 2races at Meydan and do not see anything stopping her winning here.

REY DE ORO 11/4 Dubai sheema classic

Horses from Japan have strong record this meeting and this not a strong race and every chance of a win for Japan here.Was 2nd on final start of year in Japan in group one can go one better on saturday

So here it is guys any views be nice good luck to everyone this year

jackh1092jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1997

Nice write ups Dazza- i like a good few of them. Only one hype job in there…Equilateral haha!

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5548

More clog there jack as said about him mate not all sprinters progress at 3 and could take him longer to get that to level forget to add on him not sure Hills know best trip for him but get that right see best of him

Which ones of mine you like

jackh1092jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1997

On Equilateral, do you think he needs 6f?

I like Invincible Army for Saturday. Nice price you’ve got!

Humanitarian + Kick On are two i think could also end up making that maiden look very decent.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5548

Not sure myself mate think he might

Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20958

Good luck Daz,
    I agree on O’Brien horse as a danger to Too Darn Hot, he should be ahead of Ten Sovereigns in the betting
    Also on Calyx 14’s and 16’s for Commonwealth Cup. I think Gosden would be daft if try him over further should focus on sprinting, I think he should, I do.

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5548

Had good start to season with Auxxere and Invincible Army

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5548

Bets at Leopardstown today

KING PELLINOR 7/1 4.00

Making his debut today but the pick of Ryan Moore to suggest be main hope for them in this race today this colt by Camelot has big entries as expected and every chance can make a winning debut and i get the feeling that AOB will have 3yos this year more sharper for early races this season.

VERBAL DEXTERIRY 5.00 100/30

One time 2000 guineas horse not make it to race last year but only raced 3times last season and ran at 1m2 but could be 1m on soft ground ideal trip for him.And this ideal place to start and Bolger started season well to.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.