The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Dare you watch chanell 4 racing today

Home Forums Horse Racing Dare you watch chanell 4 racing today

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ricky lake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2358

Have you got the nerve to watch Tomo do those interviews , or will you just funk it and stick to Racing UK

HAVE FUN

rICKY :D

rainbow-promises
    • Total Posts 126

Channel 4!!!! waaayyyyyy!

bluechariot
    • Total Posts 569

I was at Sandown today, didn’t see Tommo. Was he there as this is usually his highlight of the year.
    Sandown was once again very poor with race start punctuality. The horses and jockeys were not told to mount until 14.00 for the 14.05 and in the 14.35 the jockeys were in the parade ring before the horses, first horse to appear was at 14.27. Needless to say the horses hardly spent any time in the ring and the race went off late not helped by the stalls cock up

steveh31
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1922

I was gonna say about Sandown what happened with the start times ended up clashing with Ripon and Kilbeggan (perhaps a Racing UK plot to scupper people from switching channels) there seemed to be no reason for it. Tommo wasnt on yesterday must be resting for the Leger meeting habing to practise saying Worlds Oldest Classic, hey anyone want to have a sweepstake on how many times he will say "World’s Oldest Classic" or "32m Redevlopment" during Doncaster coverage.

With regard to the stalls if they adopted the US approach and put the horse in the stalls straight away and didnt have them standing there looking at the stalls for 5 -1 mins giving them the chance to think you aint putting me in there they might have less problems.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.