Dante 2019

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Dante 2019

This topic contains 18 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mickeyjp 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Tonge
    Tonge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1030

I really like Telecaster and fancied him to win yesterday (though, typically, didn’t have a bet in the race). He’s still a baby though and I hope they don’t supplement him for the Derby as we’ve seen many good horses ruined by running in the race before they’re ready. Not sure about the Irish Derby either as the army of Coolmore runners will make it difficult for an inexperienced horse. He’s in the Edward VII. If he was mine, I’d run him in that as there are plenty of middle distance G1s later in the year and I’m sure he can pick up at least one of them.

Frenchy15
    Participant
    • Total Posts 378

Jack, seems you were right on the form lines of Line of Duty by the way!

Frenchy15
    Participant
    • Total Posts 378

I agree Tonge, King Edward VII is a great shout for him and it sounded as though Hughie M didn’t want to run him in the derby so soon after, but connections will I’m sure be tempted to have a shot at it

mickeyjp
    Participant
    • Total Posts 577

Underwhelming Dante. They must be tempted to go to the derby but as many had thought the race raised even more questions than answers. Not a quick time either so the likes of surfman and Japan stood no chance of catching the winner. Coolmore were the only winners yesterday. Let’s hope the derby is won by a top notch horse.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.