The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Daily Plays

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Finns Rainbow in the 11.55 at Southwell.

He has 2 wins and 2 2nds from 4 runs over C&D here. The horse that beat him 3 lengths in his 2nd run at Southwell (Evens Stevens) hacked up off a mark of 85 last week. Finns Rainbow was giving Evens Stevens 9lbs when they met.

He has stall 9 but breaks well and travels prominently (on Southwell form).

Got a decent chance and at 25/1 is worth an each-way bet.

What do you guys think?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Vanilla Rum in the 18.20 at Wolverhampton.

He’s 5lb better off with Arkaim for a length and a bit, he travelled very strongly (4 lengths off the pace) and made up ground late in that race. In my opinion he would’ve won if more prominent and the extra swing in the weights only helps matters.

Gotta be worth a squeak at 11/2.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Mandys Hero in the 15.15 at Kempton.

Drawn in stall 1, He’s having his first run for Miss O Maylam. She’s had 2 winners from her last 6 runners (both at Kempton) and has a 7lb claimer on board who won on Jackie Love here last week. I think he’s a good each-way bet.

Currently 20/1.

Dolly Colman in the 17.15 at Kempton.

She was stuck in a big field at Kempton 2 runs back when finishing well to lead but tiring for 2nd. The drop back a furlong should suit and the smaller field should eliminate chances of getting stuck in.

Currently 5/1.

tbracing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

Hi Phil, Mandys Hero is having his second run for Olivia Maylam. Has a plum draw if can use it well enough, a lot of heat on!

Best of luck

tbracing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

Hi Phil, Mandys Hero is having his second run for Olivia Maylam. Has a plum draw if can use it well enough, a lot of heat on!

Best of luck

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Southwell 16.00 – Greenhead High, 9/2.

GDC
    • Total Posts 942

Very rare that I play mid-week but 2 have caught the eye!

150 Newc – Strathaird looks well capable of taking this as the fav is a maiden who looks a false favourite! The danger is Transact and this is my RFC.

720 Kemp – Legal Legacy ran a cracker of a race LTO and is very well off here against the favourite. A solid bet for me and at the price maybe EW :D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.