Coton And Myers Q&A – answers now in

Home Forums Archive Topics Celebrity Q&A’s Coton And Myers Q&A – answers now in

This topic contains 46 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Pants Pants 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26219

Ginger, firstly I have only the one user name, one identity.

It was said jokingly Godolphin. :wink:

Secondly I’m disappointed that you’ve shown that not only did you not grasp the meaning of my post in any way, but you also can’t read a simple sentence.

You have misunderstood my comment completely, let me clarify it for you.

"Value is everything". Yes, it is – I totally agree.

"…but not the way you do it". Self-explanatory, there are easier ways of quantifying and exploiting an overlay.

I fully understand what you meant Godolphin. :roll: You believe "value is everything" as do I, yet you believe the way I do it fails to find that "value". Which is why I said "I notice you’ve said value is not the way I do it".

I also said for the umpteenth time "there are more ways than one to make a "profit" at this game, but to find that profit a punter needs to find value". I continued by saying "You may well have found another way Godolphin, although from what I see it’s just words so far". ie You may well have found

another

(meaning different) way (than me) of finding that value/profit.

Am not dismissing your claims Godolphin, just that if I am to believe anyone of their prowess as a punter… They either need to talk a good race, explaining what they think of horses and races. Or show a profitable betting thread. Or explain at least something about the way they go about finding that value/profit. Am not asking for the whole shubang, just an idea. So no need to give secrets away. How much you tell is up to you Godolphin, but if remaining silent then you know what we’re all going to think. :wink:

As you are obviously of limited intelligence/literacy, I’d suggest you pursue a different career choice, you’ll be a lamb to the slaughter.

Thanks mate. :roll: :lol:
    Limited intelligence? Well, I am not of high intelligence it’s true. My only O’Level Maths and left school at 15. But you don’t need a degree to know how to study form and I do know my subject. I’ve blown my own enough over this but will say it once more… Only this week part of a winning team in a Racing Quiz, beating the best minds of the Racing Post, Raceform and alike.

As for "literacy", you got me. Am useless, don’t know long words or how to put a story together… But am not looking to write essays. May be you can explain to me Godolphin, why I need a degree in English Literature to pick winners? :?

Finally, if you think I’m going to reveal a strategy that’s served me well over the last twenty years and remained out of the public domain, then you’re more dense than I thought.

Am not dismissing your claims Godolphin, just that if I am to believe anyone of their prowess as a punter… They either need to talk a good race, explaining what they think of horses and races. Or show a profitable betting thread. Or explain at least something about the way they go about finding that value/profit. Am not asking for the whole shubang, just an idea of what you do. How much you tell is up to you Godolphin, but if you remain silent then you know what we’re all going to think. :wink: There are people on here where it is obvious they know their stuff, without me knowing how they do things, Rory, Jeremy, RobNorth, Imperial Call and many more. Am sure some know more about the game than I do. Hopefully Godolphin, one day I can add your name to that list.

Please don’t insult my intelligence by attempting to tell me how the market works.

Not "insulting your intelligence" at all Godolphin. I had no knowing your intelligence from the little I knew about you my friend, so just tried to explain things. What’s wrong with that? How you can accuse me of doing so anyway is amazing, with your trigger happy fingers. :lol: Please Godolphin remember, just because someone does not write like Alistair Down, does not make him an idiot.

Thanks Mike and Corm for your kind words.

value is everything
    Pants
    Pants
    Participant
    • Total Posts 630

Ginger, firstly I have only the one user name, one identity.

Secondly I’m disappointed that you’ve shown that not only did you not grasp the meaning of my post in any way, but you also can’t read a simple sentence.

You have misunderstood my comment completely, let me clarify it for you.

"Value is everything". Yes, it is – I totally agree.

"…but not the way you do it". Self-explanatory, there are easier ways of quantifying and exploiting an overlay.

As you are obviously of limited intelligence/literacy, I’d suggest you pursue a different career choice, you’ll be a lamb to the slaughter.

Finally, if you think I’m going to reveal a strategy that’s served me well over the last twenty years and remained out of the public domain, then you’re more dense than I thought.

Please don’t insult my intelligence by attempting to tell me how the market works.

I’d be surprised if you had any intelligence to insult, arrogance maybe…

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.