Coral Eclipse 2019

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Coral Eclipse 2019

This topic contains 154 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  FinalFurlong91 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1805

Bloody helll Kris, didn’t realise you had him up at 50s. Lovely!

On Telecaster, when pushed came to shove i thought he looked to carry his head to the left a fair bit. No expert!

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15442

Smashing 50’s Kris, played.

Well done everyone else who collected as well.

MoM, I’ll just say well done on this thread, save me repeating myself in the other races lol

Frenchy15
    Participant
    • Total Posts 378

I’m not just against Telecaster for some reason but it just seems now entirely probably rather than possible that the Dante form is rubbish and his win there flattered him greatly. He even got the run of the race there as well. TDH won yesterday but they ran him over 10F unfit in the Dante and he was still second.

Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2507

Thanks all. A day I won’t forget in a hurry.

As for the big race itself having watched it back today, she won it by travelling like she did through the race before even needing to show a turn of foot in my view. At the 2f pole, she was on the only one still on the bridle and yet upsides for the lead. As a filly who has shown she’s capable of a turn of foot even on that ground and was a guaranteed stayer, she had the race won at that point in my opinion.

She’s just a superstar plain and simple.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 573

Her tactical speed at the start and cruising speed during the race make her very hard to beat

Moore was niggling magical at the start to try to get the position in behind hunting horn but enable was simply much too fast at that stage of the race and cruised past magical to sit in behind

For me the race was over at that point as none of them were going to pass her over this trip if she got that prominent position

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.