The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

COME ON CHASE ME.

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems COME ON CHASE ME.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Im not one for the jumping game, but i came across this system in a book i aquired some weeks ago that was dated back in 1952 called the The 1952 betting annual some of the systems are from the old sporting investor, if any of you are old enough to remember.

The system is based around none handicap chases and handicap chases.<br>Basically you have to pick the horse that ran most recent, and was placed last time out 1st 2nd or 3rd.<br>E.g. a 2nd placed horse who ran 7 days ago is better than a horse placed 1st 10 days ago ect.<br>If there is more than one in the race with the same placings and last time out run, use the one shotest in the betting forcast. Very simple method, worth giving it a trial to see how it fares for a few months.

Here are the selections for Stratford tuesday 7th october. I will trial it with level stakes of 1 point on each selection.

STRATFORD.

2.50 DOBERMAN 1 point win. 3 lto – 5 days last ran.

3.50 FLAHIVES FIRST 1 point win. 3 lto – 23 days last ran.

4.20 DUAL STAR 1 point win. 3 lto – 27 days last ran.

There you have it a simple system, but then again simple is always the best.

Daz.:cheesy:

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Good luck Daz.

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

All the best with this one Daz, and yes I remember the Sporting Investor:biggrin:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Thanks for the support guys, not a very good start though, but its early days yet.

3 Selections

3 losers

Bank @ 3-:o

Selections for wednesday 8th october 2003.

TOWCHESTER.

3.50 Niagara 1 point win 1st lto 11 days last ran.

4.20 Flora Muck 1 point win 1st lto 4 days last ran.

Lets hope for a better day.<br>Cheers<br>Daz.:cheesy:  

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.