Chesham stakes

Home Forums Archive Topics Royal Ascot 2016 Chesham stakes

This topic contains 48 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Nathan Hughes Nathan Hughes 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    steeplechasing
    steeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5651

Well, you guys know much more about the Flat than I do. I’ve had a wee bit at 12s anyway, more because of what Moore said (anytime he says more than six words I tend to pay attention).

Ryan Moore was not overly concerned about Churchill’s antics late on and after the line and is confident the Aidan O’Brien-trained colt is an exciting prospect for the future.

“He’s a big powerful horse, a beautiful horse,” Moore said. “He travelled very smoothly to get there he was just very green. He’s a high quality two-year-old.

“The whole time he was going there he was always just waiting, he’s a bit of a baby but he’s one to look forward to.”

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5269

Am on CHURCHILL for 2000 guineas at 16s while fact he hung all over place only 2nd start be more to come at this moment CARRVAGGIO has better form but as season goes on i expect CHURCHILL to improve past him

stevecaution
    stevecaution
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 8281

Am on CHURCHILL for 2000 guineas at 16s while fact he hung all over place only 2nd start be more to come at this moment CARRVAGGIO has better form but as season goes on i expect CHURCHILL to improve past him

Maybe Churchill will be the better horse next year but Caravaggio hasn’t even had a true test yet and I think he would have demolished that Chesham field. I can’t believe Isomer is 25/1 for the 2000 Guineas, he’s still a maiden for now and we have several more months of 2yo horses likely to be appearing.

Aidan had Air Force Blue last year and a good number of Derby contenders, but it was the horse who hadn’t even run last year that was his best Derby runner and another unraced colt last season, The Gurkha, seems like his best miler by some way this year.

Very early days for a race so far away next May.

Thanks for the good crack. Time for me to move on. Be lucky.

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20492

I would just like to add that I do it all out of intense excitement and positivity about a horse that I loved because he was trained by a trainer that I loved who was a genius in a sport that I love. If I sound too arrogant or over-the-top at times, I apologise.

No need to apologise at all Joni. Your posts come across to me as someone who is very enthusiastic about the sport and Frankel and his offspring and if you cant share that on here where the bloody hell can you.

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.