The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Cheltenham Offers

Home Forums Horse Racing Cheltenham Offers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    % MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

I am not normally one to do the racecourses PR for them but I have received a press release from Cheltenham and a couple of the offers may interest TRF members – the second one may go quickly though.

Our Super Saturday ticket, which gives admission to all four Saturday meetings – on 17th October, 14th November, 12th December and 30th January – for just £75, a saving of up to 25%*

A fabulous experience for all racing fans on Saturday 17th October. For just £95 +VAT, 60 people will have the opportunity to enjoy a 3 course buffet in our 5th Level Lounge, meet Champion Trainer Paul Nicholls, receive a signed copy of his autobiography ‘Lucky Break’ and ask Paul about his hopes for the season ahead. This price includes admission to the Club enclosure and access to the Members’ seating area in the Grandstand to watch the racing. [/color:1gx8bysv]

Zarkava
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4691

What races take place on the Saturday in October?

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

What races take place on the Saturday in October?

Not a great deal – three handicaps, the novices’ contests and a bumper

clivexx
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2183

i like it. Nice idea….

There is a gap in market between the commitment of outright membership and pay on the day. If a similar deal was on offer at Ascot or Sandown say, would encourage me to dive in and take advantage of it

Much maligned kempton should think of a similar deal for its flat meetings too

Grey Desire
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1921

I’m pretty much sure you can pre book for Kempton at a fiver throughout this month (not sure how many meets are left this month).

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Sharing a buffet with Paul Nicholls. Things could get ugly imo.

The Saturday idea by Cheltenham is an excellent idea and well done to them for coming up with that.

Perhaps a similar offer for all 3 days of the November meeting would be asking a little too much!

gumshield
    • Total Posts 119

8)

apracing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3327

One note of caution – without checking, I suspect that in two or three of the last five seasons, either the December or January meeting has been abandoned due to bad weather.

If only three of the four meetings take place, the discount doesn’t look quite so attractive. Is there a refund clause ?

AP

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8992

I’d suggest you get there early.

Zarkava
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4691

I’d suggest you get there early.

No chance. Harry Findlay’s already booked all the seats on the trains and coaches.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.