The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP 2009 and 2010

Home Forums Archive Topics CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP 2009 and 2010

Viewing 17 posts - 307 through 323 (of 623 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

How many times does it need to be said, Albertas Run is not even close to being Gold Cup standard. If, as it appears, you want to use literal interpretations of form, how do you explain the one length defeat of Joe Lively at Aintree? Big scalp, huh?

The lack of requisite ability aside, would you really want a horse apparently capable of troubling the Gold Cup principals to be in training with Jonjo?

He’s got no chance.

Theres room for you in the pram!

• Total Posts 292

just ignore him he may go away.. :lol: obviously i want nipper to do well, also i would love denman to come back to his best,ive heard they say kaoto is back at his best, hope he is but never een a big fan of his jumping. x :idea:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

If that’s the best example you can find, GWILSON77, I’ll sleep easy tonight.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9300

beckster; do you get the feeling that it’s Kauto Star that PN really wants to win these races? he seems very in awe of the horse.

• Total Posts 292

hi moe, i cant really answer that, as some papers are obviously givin it large on kato, yet paul also telling my boss etc nipper has the best possibl chance at the momeant???? so im not really sure, i do think if it gets a run at the last fence woith someone putting serious pressure on him, it will end in tears again…. obviously i hope and prey that someone is nipper lol, but if not i think its a bit luck on the day?? would love to see the black tank back up there :lol: xx

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9300

I don’t mean professionaly, beckster; I mean in his heart he wants Kauto to win….anyway, as long as they all come back safe; will probably see Mr Hales the week after next at the preview..get him to bring you along!

• Total Posts 292

oh sorry yea i exspect you are probably right, i exspect things arnt quite so straightforward with him though lol, yea i guess they will be going to the preview, not me we are very busy moving yards and leave for the portugal showjumping tour on march 17th xyea my main hope is that all come home safe x

• Total Posts 4293

comprehendable

Haven’t referred to a dictionary yet, but I think the term is comprehensible.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

comprehendable

Haven’t referred to a dictionary yet, but I think the term is comprehensible.

COMPREHENDIBLE GERALD! to be understood, dont put me in the same
    spelling class as Becks please!! Kato, Kaoto, jesus she cant even spell the bloody horses name!

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

I dare say Albertas Run could outstay Kauto Star – if the trip happened to be 4m through the mud at Chepstow. Unfortunately he hasn’t got a cat in hell’s chance of troubling Nicholls’s Gold Cup trio at Cheltenham.

Sleep on that one then Equi, your gonna wake up sweating!

• Total Posts 1537

The lass could have learning difficulties for all anyone knows. That aside, i think Kauto is now the one for the GC.

GWilson, i thought i read the day that Elsworth might be on Albertas Run !

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

The lass could have learning difficulties for all anyone knows. That aside, i think Kauto is now the one for the GC.

GWilson, i thought i read the day that Elsworth might be on Albertas Run !

Becks has no learning difficulties Graeme, she has a mouth like a sewer!
    as far as Dominic Elsworth riding the Gold Cup winner, No problem, he"s
    just got to sit and wait,pop, sit and wait,pop then be brave to hold on to him until after the last and commit!!

• Total Posts 1537

Are they allowed to use the water canons when they want, or is it just for the first day ?

If the bookies face losing alot of the likes of Kauto and Albertas, then skoosh go the canons to suit their agenda !

• Total Posts 292

ffs u stupid sad old man gwilson get a life will you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE YOU GOT NOTHINK BETTER TO DO THAN GO ON ABOUT MY WRITING.. maybe you should go on a forum for annoying people as ive said numerous times before this forum is for horsetalk not , putting people down!! you must b some sad middleaged/ old lonely man prob divorced to :lol: now quit it b4 i lodge a complaint about you… oh n thanx graeme but ime not a lass with learning difficulties!! i may not write in english grammer( ovawise known as slang ie 2009, sorry graeme do not mean to be offensive to you hun.. :wink: but as for flash gorden ere ime not on here for my stringing a sentance togeather im here to talk horses!! :roll: :lol: xxx

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

ffs u stupid sad old man gwilson get a life will you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE YOU GOT NOTHINK BETTER TO DO THAN GO ON ABOUT MY WRITING.. maybe you should go on a forum for annoying people as ive said numerous times before this forum is for horsetalk not , putting people down!! you must b some sad middleaged/ old lonely man prob divorced to :lol: now quit it b4 i lodge a complaint about you… oh n thanx graeme but ime not a lass with learning difficulties!! i may not write in english grammer( ovawise known as slang ie 2009, sorry graeme do not mean to be offensive to you hun.. :wink: but as for flash gorden ere ime not on here for my stringing a sentance togeather im here to talk horses!! :roll: :lol: xxx

For your information Becks i have 3 daughters, the youngest is only 7 weeks old and she can spell better than you! your as poor a judge of character as you are at writing, your threads are limited to Neptunes and
    little else, if your riding ability is a reflection of your posts then you will be forever falling off! My gals have been bought up not to call others idiots
    and i wouldn"t lower myself to call you one!

Aristo
    • Total Posts 318

Are they allowed to use the water canons when they want, or is it just for the first day ?

If the bookies face losing alot of the likes of Kauto and Albertas, then skoosh go the canons to suit their agenda !

Dodgy old subject these water canons. The idea is that horse have ground that wont end up in them getting jarred up.

Perhaps it should be left to the elements but these are the most valuable horses in NH racing.

If the rains don’t come people wll say they should have watered so really they have no choice in the matter.

Your idea on the bookies is almost as nutty as GWilson saying Albertas Run will win the Gold Cup. :lol:

• Total Posts 1800

On the assumption Denman will be pulled soon what would be the best bets at current prices?

Viewing 17 posts - 307 through 323 (of 623 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.