The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Channel 4 Presenters – Sorry But Bring The Old Team Back

Home Forums Horse Racing Channel 4 Presenters – Sorry But Bring The Old Team Back

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 1667

"That’s the sound of a barrel being scraped"

The psychic pig segment was worth it for the studio reaction alone. Indeed, it was the highlight of today’s Channel Four coverage.

RacingUK is a wholly superior product.

no idea
    • Total Posts 684

Having watched it this morning it was shameful.
    I also found it incredible that they had Ted Walsh on who had a favourite in Foxrock and they never even asked him about it.
    It is just a joke programme.

Peruvian Chief
    • Total Posts 1931

Ted Walsh’s coupon was an absolute picture after that ridiculous pig segment :lol: . Literally unbelievable that as a team they thought that was a good idea. It was surreal.

As you state, it is quite incredible they found the time for that, but not to ask Ted Walsh about Foxrock. They didn’t even ask the bloody pig!

Ludicrous, a new low.

AKP
    Participant
    • Total Posts 23

I can’t believe they couldn’t think of anything else more creative than a phscic pig. Let’s hope if he is back tomorrow morning that the horse doesn’t have the same outcome as today.

Don’t know why it annoyed me but graham Cunningham when talking about macs joy said that he died on the gallops at home. Yet if memory serves me correct he broke down in the international hurdle at Cheltenham.

Program has definitely gone down hill in certain ways with the new format. Still, I suppose it’s better than having nothing at all

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9300

As you know I still defend Ch4 [as it’s the only racing I can watch] but I had to laugh when Sam Thomas went to stroke Hurricane Fly on TML on Wednesday. Now, I don’t know much about horses but I do know that, if ever there was a horse that would take your hand off, it’s The Fly; tantmount to offering Flyingbolt a polo mint I think [or walking unannounced into See You Then’s stable].

wordfromthewise
    Participant
    • Total Posts 478

I’m enjoying the coverage this week and Graham Cunningham in particular has turned out to be excellent but generally they could do without all of the patronising drivel being aimed at Daryl Jacob who it seems certain sections of the media have got the knife out for and C4 racing seem to enjoy joining in putting him under pressure as if anything he achieves is the unexpected success of an under achiever…..leave him alone.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.