The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

CHAMPIONS  LEAGUE

Home Forums General Sports CHAMPIONS  LEAGUE

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    KENboy
    • Total Posts 138

Lyon  E/W  33/1.  <br>They’re a massive 7/2 to win Group F.  That’s far too big.  I think they’re better equiped than Real Madrid.

<br>others with a big chance <br>Liverpool    25/1<br>Juve         10/1<br>Chelski       6/1

<br>

Nixer
    • Total Posts 105

Bayern at 18/1 are a stand out bet for a team who make it to the latter stages year in year out. Unlucky not to get past Chelsea last year.<br>Best team in a country that will be eating breathing and sleeping football this year.

Stand out bet.

aston
    • Total Posts 168

Missed the boat on that one. Fancied Lyon to top that group myself. Never done a thing about it.

Chelsea will get to the final imo.

An away yankee tonight

Man Yoo<br>Barca<br>Bayern<br>Juve

Nixer
    • Total Posts 105

Chelsea won’t get near the final. Hopefully anyway. <br>They are   a one dimensional side who play boaring football. Even their own fans won’t turn up to their games anymore.  Lucky to win all  Prem games so far . Lucky again last night.  <br>They really struggle in final 3rd and when they come up against the top sides this year they will be in trouble.<br>Momentum is begining to wain.<br>

TMWANG50
    • Total Posts 69

juve were a steal at 8/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KENboy
    • Total Posts 138

Quote: from Nixer on 12:56 pm on Sep. 14, 2005[br]Chelsea won’t get near the final. Hopefully anyway. <br>They are   a one dimensional side who play boaring football. Even their own fans won’t turn up to their games anymore.  Lucky to win all  Prem games so far . Lucky again last night.  <br>They really struggle in final 3rd and when they come up against the top sides this year they will be in trouble.<br>Momentum is begining to wain.

<br>You could be right  Nixer

Nixer
    • Total Posts 105

Don’t sound so surprised Kenboy.

I think that the spanish teams are currently looking like value.  Barcelona and Real 6/1 and 9/1 against chelsea 4/1 is a disgrace.  Spanish teams always start the season very slowly and as long as these two get through the groups, they should without a problem, then they will be great value.

Still think Bayern,now 11/1, got a good chance.  

aston
    • Total Posts 168

Some mouthwatering clashes in the next round of the CL.<br>Chelsea v Barca<br>Real v Arsenal<br>Bayern v Milan.

Liverpool laughing against Benfica, and Rangers have a good shout against Villareal.

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

I’m happy enough with making the last sixteen in the champions league but having now drawn Villareal we must have a sporting chance to progress to the quarter finals if we can field our best eleven.

<br>anything is possible and I can’t wait. ;)

Justbetting
    Participant
    • Total Posts 428

Which team did manutd get????

hahahahaaha, pure genius

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.