The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Champion Chase 2020

Home Forums Archive Topics Cheltenham Archive Cheltenham 2020 Champion Chase 2020

Viewing 12 posts - 136 through 147 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3071

WD anyone on- VtC was, I think. My daughter picked him beforehand (she’s not a shrewd tipster she is just susceptible to a pretty grey). She is bashing my arm announcing “He winned! He winned!”.

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3071

Haha five minutes ago she was pestering me to switch the racing off and “Put Elsa on”. Politologue has lured her away from Disney princesses :good:

befairbefair
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1117

That was underwhelming; well ridden by Harry Skelton. I was on Bun Doran ew at 33s, in the hope of a handy lead, but Harry dashed those hopes v early. Again shows how the Ryanair has seriously affected the 2MCC.

Quelle FarceQuelle Farce
    Participant
    • Total Posts 198

Matt Chapman sounds like a spoilt child who hasn’t got his own way, as he reads the result out. Spitting out “Politilogue is the Champion of our sport”.

What an arsehole.

GingertipsterGingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26588

Thought Defi was worth opposing at the prices but backed the wrong two. Brilliant training performance to get Politologue back after the horse’s troubles. Got his own way in front, but (without the under-performing fav) judging by the distances back to second and third… Even at his best, Defi’ would’ve struggled to beat this grey. May be he needs a front running ride to do it but that looked a career best by Politologue. Memories of One Man. :good:

value is everything
    Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1851

Geraghty was looking at the horse’s behind on the run in. Likely something was amiss.

Ex RubyLightEx RubyLight
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1500

I thought he’d pull him up before the last

Cork All Star
    Participant
    • Total Posts 422

Great ride by Skelton.

I know they could not do anything about the non-runners but only 5 starters in such a high profile race is not a good look.

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2570

Haha top stuff green, atleast when i think about how far chacun would have won by and get sick theres a good story thats came out of it

MoyenneCornicheMoyenneCorniche
    Participant
    • Total Posts 127

I think I speak for everyone in the cult of Politologue when I say..

:yahoo: :heart: :yahoo:

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3071

Brilliant training performance to get Politologue back after the horse’s troubles.

Down the pub yesterday, sends his first two runners of the festival out to finish first and second in the QMCC. Nicholls be like B-)

DBRDBRDBRDBR
    Participant
    • Total Posts 434

Well done by Nichols and Politologue. But quite underwhelming for me in the end. Not even an Irish runner. A Plus Tard, Min and Cilaos Emery all could have won in my opinion, but that is being captain hindsight of course.

Viewing 12 posts - 136 through 147 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.