The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Champion Bumper

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    IRSHEYEZ
    • Total Posts 223

Looks like this years bumper cud produce alot of nice prospects. I thought Fitzgerald got Kicks for Free in alot of traffic and was nearly tripped up early on. Sayin that tho he never really come the hill and Crowleys Hairy Molly looks a real nice type. Mullins Horse Black Harry who hasnt ran since beat Hairy Molly handily 1st day out but i am sure Hairy Molly has improved a tank.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Delighted to see all of Mullins’ out the places. Always overhyped and overbet. Roll on next year when everyone is convinced they’ve been told by someone ‘in the know’ which one is ‘the one’.

LetsGetRacing
    • Total Posts 1147

To be fair most of the discussions were about which horse was Mullins’s best chance, and that isn’t necessarily an indicator to the winner of the ‘big one’.<br>

(Edited by LetsGetRacing at 10:20 pm on Mar. 15, 2006)

jackane24
    • Total Posts 444

Slooch may not have turned up to pay carvillshill, but at least he was right about Mullins playing the numbers game – i think people should let me know who they are backing, just so i don’t. Cos if I back him too, you ain’t gonna see your money back!!!

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

Another bookies race.

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

I had backed 8 horses at nice prices and only one of htem even placed. Disaster

Aidan
    • Total Posts 1198

Each and everyone of the Mullins horses (bar maybe Ballytrim) ran as green as grass which is not surprising seeing as they learned sweet fa by winning without seeing another horse in Ireland. Equus Maximus is alot better than that.

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3185

Strictly on the form how good is Black Harry? ;)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.