The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Bruce The Saviour Returns

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips Bruce The Saviour Returns

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    • Total Posts 70

Ahoy there,

Yes it’s me, I am back after 3 weeks in Mauritius sipping Cognac & Coconut on my hammock watching the sun set with a warm breeze that feels like a blanket to carry you through the night.

Well what have I missed?

I am, however, back to show you what it takes to earn holidays like that! how will you do that? well it starts by throwing away the fivers and the tenners and building yourself a real bank to go to war with.

Today

PARAMOUR / 240 BEVERLEY
    Traveled well on soft ground at Ripon, enjoys soft ground likes a bend and has a reasonable outside chance at this level over the extended 7f.

£100 EW @ 14/1

GLITTERING GOLD / 315 BEVERLEY
    You liked to think this horse has tons of improvement, I want him to chase the pace and has a soft ground pedigree, could be overlooked.

£50 EW @ 15/2

SLEEPY BLUE OCEAN/ 345 BEVERLEY
    Still on a soft mark in my books in regards to Sleepy Blue Ocean, although he may be better over 6f I field there’s enough promise for a winning run today.

£50 WIN @ 9/2

PONTY ACCLAIM / 415 BEVERLEY
    Siding with the only three year old in the field based on her Sandown run when she forced the pace clear off her field on a stiff track, good draw and back to a small easier course with a bit of juice – overpriced.

£100 EW 15/2

More to follow….

• Total Posts 70

ICON DREAM / 230 CHESTER

Torn between this horse and New Hampshire! I’ve opted on the basis that if this horse can chase the pace on this ground he’ll be in with a chance turning in for home.

£50 EW @ 12/1

BRAE HILL / 305 CHESTER

You know what you get with Brae Hill, solid consistent Koukash runner who should be within a fighting chance, bottom weight will be well backed but weight means nothing over 7f here.

£50 EW @ 12/1

LEXI’S HERO / 420 CHESTER

Absolute falling down the weights like an ice skater in a gym but more importantly the excellent Graham Lee is on board and should be an easy point-shoot jobby wobby here.

£100 WIN @ 7/2

VALID REASON / 455 CHESTER

Few old jumpers in here going to be slow of the mark so I hope this lightly raced lad can defy the draw 10 to get an early possie in which he should take some pegging back when kicking for home.

£100 WIN @ 9/2

Participant
    • Total Posts 33011

Ahoy there,

Yes it’s me, I am back after 3 weeks in Mauritius sipping Cognac & Coconut on my hammock watching the sun set with a warm breeze that feels like a blanket to carry you through the night.

Well what have I missed?

I am, however, back to show you what it takes to earn holidays like that! how will you do that? well it starts by throwing away the fivers and the tenners and building yourself a real bank to go to war with.

Today

Strange that, going on holiday after a long losing run. Coming back and starting a new thread. What was wrong with the old one? I wonder, would you have started a new thread had the first (or was it the second?) thread been showing a profit? Are you going to include the other profit/loss in this thread BDS?

Still talking the talk I see, nice to have you back from holiday BDS. :wink:

Value Is Everything
    GDC
    • Total Posts 939

I think we all know the answer to that lol

Hope you had a good time and hard luck today, as I said before sharpen those arrers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.