The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Boylesports Hurdle 2012

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Boylesports Hurdle 2012

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    thehorsesmouth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5551

Some of you may remember my longing for Colm Murphy to run the hugely talented ZAARITO (33/1) in the Pierse Hurdle last season but as it happened he didn’t run after Christmas at all.

He’s entered up this year and I believe it’s the plan. He’s available at 33/1 at the moment and he won’t be near half that on the day if he runs.

Staying Article is another who looks overpriced at 33/1.

Eclipse First
    • Total Posts 1569

Both showing 33/1 on Oddschecker at PP but Staying Article 20/1 and Zaarito 25/1 on their site so good luck finding any scraps and no market on Betfair either.

thehorsesmouth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5551

They’re both 20/1 and 25/1 with PP on Oddschecker Eclipse :!: 33/1 available elsewhere :wink:

GDC
    • Total Posts 942

Horses: Has Zaarito had any runs this season yet then?

Eclipse First
    • Total Posts 1569

I know they were available elsewhere according to oddschecker, but at the time I had both sites open and there was a difference. Just pointing out that Oddschecker is not always up to date.

Fran the man
    Participant
    • Total Posts 406

Horses: Has Zaarito had any runs this season yet then?

Ran like a drain over in England,Exeter i think it was! The one i have had a little interest on e/w is Dul ar an Ol who’s trained by a small yard but has looked progressive this season and should’ve been a lot closer last time out only for a spot of trouble in running and he’s definitely been aimed at the race!

thehorsesmouth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5551

Eclipse First: No worries, looks like they’re up to date now anyway :)

GDC: He ran a shocker over in England in the Haldon Gold Cup. He seemed to be travelling grand before going out like a light :? I’m almost certain that he someone told me he didn’t travel across at all well. Either way I’m certain that wasn’t his true running, he’s better than that.

He’s been given time off since so hopefully they have him back on his A-game, in which case he’s thrown in.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7081

PLAN A 14/1 Ladbrokes

A decent horse he is and while trainer been quiet recentley i think this fellow can pick up this big handicap.A fast run 2m be ok for him.

Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 14100

I’d be willing to have a few quid on Citizenship if he turns up for the race. Think he’s been put away for something like this, and sneaks in down the bottom. Generally 14’s, I think that may be worth a punt.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.