The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Boston v Chester City: 21st April

Home Forums General Sports Boston v Chester City: 21st April

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    insomniac
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

Boston: Fighting to avoid relegation to Conference  –  it’s between them and Wrexham for the drop (Torquay already down).

Chester City. Nowt to play for, not much of a squad now (have had to get rid of many of their best players during course of season) but are safe from relegation.  AND they and Wrexham are deadly rivals (more antagonism between these two sides than Celtic/Rangers  L’pool/Man Utd  Spurs/Arsenal  Real Madrid/Barcelona etc.) So, if Chester lose on Saturday they’ll be helping Boston’s survival and keeping Wrexham within Boston’s reach. (Wrexham are at home to Boston on last day of season).<br>So – LAY CHESTER.   Chester’s fans WANT Chester to lose this fixture and somehow I suspect the players will cotton on.

(Edited by insomniac at 4:44 pm on April 15, 2007)

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

Speaking from the other end of said division, whilst I am impressed and intrigued by your Machiavellian approach to this fixture I have to say I hope Boston are relegated and soon. They aren’t the only bunch of thugs in the division but they’re probably the worst. Good riddance to them, quite frankly. Now if only some way could be found to deduct 50 points from Shrewsbury….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.