The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Bookies Birthday

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Bookies Birthday

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    FlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

17/2<br>14/1<br>16/1<br>11/1<br>33/1<br>33/1

Well I had a bad day I don’t know about everyone else.

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3181

Shocking day :angry:

Maxilon 5
    • Total Posts 2432

Gruesome meeting…:(

stevedvg
    • Total Posts 1137

A shocker.

A Meade horse won, so I lost that race.

Was right to be against Darkness in the 2nd, but both my horse’s ran no race at all in the 2nd.

I was right to be against Kauto & Moscow in the 3rd, but was a well beaten 2nd.

Laid the winner (5yo, high weight) in the 4th.

Luckily, no bets in the 5th & 6th.

Fortunately, I’m not betting to big stakes this week, so the carnage isn’t too bad.

However, I’m a little fed up.

Steve

Salselon
    • Total Posts 883

What an awful, awful day …

IRSHEYEZ
    • Total Posts 223

Ended up a nice day for me bet newmill in runnin at 3.12 <br>and Strangely brown to be placed at 7.90 and Kicksfor Free to be placed at 3.05. I was gutted with my antepost bet tho on Denman at 25s EW

Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

I dodged Kauto, Moscow and Fota and STILL didn’t get the win or place with Central House :(<br>The only one that placed for me was Darkness, then it was only because half the field fell in front of him.  Shocking stuff.  I only backed e/w trebles from 5, but it was dissapointing nonetheless.

clivex
    • Total Posts 3420

After noland yesterday thought it was going to be agood week :(

Kauto – stuff happens<br>Phar bleu – ran well enough but i wont do e/ws<br>Back in Front – Nice performance really. wouldnt have won though

Last 2/3 cheltenhams have been good to me but it looks like we are reverting to the days of numerous upsets (no doubt someone has stats for this)

With so many meetings cancelled over here, wonder if that has affected prepartions and perhaps left some decent horses less exposed than normal? just a thought

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Skys the Limit ran a massive race. Like Steve I couldn’t have him as he seemed to have an impossible task at the weights but he p**s
    ed up.

Pat123
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3121

Things have to get better………

Drone
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5124

Three bets, three losers. Two at Chel, one at Hunts

One bet yesterday – Monet’s Garden

The only way is up

Just the Ryanair and Stayers’ tomorrow, the others look horrid.

Ken1
    • Total Posts 82

Star De Mohaison and Idle Talk pretty much covered me for the day although the Coral Cup was my undoing for the placepot, 4 lines going down there. (Mughas)<br>Gutted I didn’t give Newmill any thought, his hurdles form looks very nice in hindsight…. :)<br>

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

You’re Special was a good one for me, as was Nicanor. Managed to lay Denman, Commercial Flyer and Kauto Star as well. Best day at Cheltenham for a while.

It won’t last.

Burroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1638

Well if I was a betting person, which I’m not, I’d have started off well with Nicanor and Star De Mohaison, but I didn’t get anywhere after that.

wilsonl
    Participant
    • Total Posts 862

Had a free day out on Tuesday and came back with profit due to V.P.U and Native Jack but absolutely done my brains yesterday.

6 bets – 6 losers. Awful !

Lee

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.