Daily star chase

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Daily star chase

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 794

Decent grade 3 at punchestown tomorrow

Balko des flos 5/4
    Alpha des obeaux 9/4
    Tout est permis 4/1
    Dounikos 9/1
    Some neck 33/1
    Jett 20/1

The one that interests me is tout est permis who was very progressive last year looking like he was becoming a proper grade 1 horse before blatantly not staying carrying top weight in the Irish national

He goes very well fresh and noel Meade has been having plenty of winners

He does though have to give weight to the top two in the market as he won a grade 2 last season, but both of those are unlikely to be fully wound up and aren’t exactly prolific winners so am happy to take them on at such short prices

Also as a 6yo tout est permis has every chance of improving again this season which couldn’t be said about his more exposed rivals

Any opinions?

Ex RubyLightEx RubyLight
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1267

Surely interesting, but I hate those races with four horses from one owner and two 33/1 shots.
    You’re dead right about the Noel Meade stable form and at 4s Tout Est Permis is worth a bet. He won’t be that price at the off, rather 9/4 or so.

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2541

The one that interests me is tout est permis

Any opinions?

4s Tout Est Permis is worth a bet.

I concur, for the reasons you state.

Venture to CognacVenture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 16078

Always a cracking wee race this.

I wouldn’t be having a bet, but I’m a big fan of Tout Est Permis, and still got faith in him despite that Fairyhouse blip.

Having said that, I’d slightly favour Alpha Des Obeaux. Goes well fresh, and this type of race is ideal for him.

No bet though, and I’ll sit back and enjoy.

Just hope they all trap.

Venture to CognacVenture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 16078

What a race, and was nearly cursing myself with Alpha Des Obeaux. He looks as good as ever, and should get his head in front this year.

Balko Des Flos should build on that run, and Tout Est Permis doesn’t look a lost cause.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.