The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Betting Stables

Home Forums Horse Racing Betting Stables

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    • Total Posts 47

After a great day at Musselburgh on Saturday (5 winners :D ) and too much beer, we got onto the topic of
    betting/gambling stables and trainers.

I thought I would attempt to pick some brains here, in your experiences, who are the trainers and stables who really take a punt on their horses?

Also any examples that spring to mind would be appreciated

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3176

It depends if you want a backing stable or a laying stable – obviously a public forum isn’t the place to comment on the latter though I think everyone knows who they are :wink:

• Total Posts 47

Haha perhaps not, but feel free to slip me a private message on that!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

You’d think that one of the better punters among the training fraternity has enjoyed a pretty good run over the last ten days. Does Sir Mark still have a bet? :D

crab patties
    • Total Posts 4

G.Elliot.J.Spearing.T.Barron.G.Kellaway. j.Moffat. seem to interest me when the moneys down..

• Total Posts 185

B Palling Crazy Chris
    PS McEntee Thoughtsofstardom

A couple from today

Coggy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1374

I would always pay attention if the money is down on a Mick Easterby runner.
    Talking of which, he has an amazing offer on his website. Selling horses as guaranteed winners or your money back. Amazing and interesting

quadrilla
    • Total Posts 468

Do Stables have a " no-betting " clause in the owner/trainer, trainer/jockey or trainer/employee contract – probably not !

Can the BHA stop inside information Laying – probably not !

So EVERY Stable is a Betting Stable ( if you define the Stable as every possible CONTACT, right down to the Stable cat ) – it’s just a matter of betting volumn. The volumn of bets and lays will depend on the odds and funds available ( probably attained thro’ betting success ).

quadrilla
    • Total Posts 468

https://theracingforum.co.uk/horse-r … 82571.html

Say no more – from the accurate drifts and steamers on BF, even the Parish Mouse from this yard appears to have a BF account. :roll:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.