The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

betfair lancashire chase

Home Forums Horse Racing betfair lancashire chase

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    bear
    • Total Posts 143

Graysons,

How could I have forgotten Cartmel – I’ve only been there a thousand times!!! That said it can sometimes take 2 hours to get out of the car park! Presumably Charles Barnett will be missing from there now he is decamping to Ascot – I reckon Haydock wouldn’t be going ahead with these plans if he was anything to do with the place.

The day Cartmel put in portable fences and replace the dry stone walls with plastic railings I really will give up racing and take up Tiddly Winks.

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Needs to stay in the north imo. I would prefer Wetherby but Doncaster would also be an interesting option.<br>Why should Haydock keep it if they are not really interested in National Hunt racing?  

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6939

Quote: from Irish Stamp on 12:07 pm on Mar. 1, 2007[br]Sounds good Grayson, maybe my 200/1 on Lago D’Oro will come up one day then :biggrin: <br>

<br>Not if Blazing Batman doesn’t mug her up the run-in first!<br>

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6939

Quote: from bear on 12:23 pm on Mar. 1, 2007[br]<br>The day Cartmel put in portable fences and replace the dry stone walls with plastic railings I really will give up racing and take up Tiddly Winks.<br>

<br>Aye, and replace the sticky toffee pudding shop with a champers bar for the parties of p*ssheads on a trip from Haydock…. :(

gc<br>

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3181

Quote: from graysonscolumn on 5:07 pm on Mar. 1, 2007[br]

Quote: from Irish Stamp on 12:07 pm on Mar. 1, 2007[br]Sounds good Grayson, maybe my 200/1 on Lago D’Oro will come up one day then :biggrin: <br>

<br>Not if Blazing Batman doesn’t mug her up the run-in first!

Or Fair Along’s big sis ;)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.