The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Bet365 Trophy 2020

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Bet365 Trophy 2020

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by BigGBigG.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Venture to CognacVenture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 17610

Welcome addition to the calendar this one, and a string entry for the second running……

https://www.racingpost.com/racecards/174/newmarket-july/2020-07-10/760279

He’s still a few pounds higher than for winning this last year, but I’m drawn to Kings Advice at a big 20’s. He had a really good time of it last year, following up at Goodwood, but wheels came off afterwards. He’s slowly coming back down the weights, and he looks overpriced.

Holy Kingdom
    Cape Coast
    Good Tidings

are another trio who really catch the eye, but at this moment I’ll stick with Kings Advice. I wouldn’t be going mad Antepost on him, but as I’ll bet more than one here, I’ll take a few quid at the 20’s just now.

I’d like to bet one of the other trio, but with two of my Notebook horses, Protected Guest & Its’afreebee in there too, it could get a bit complicated, and I just know I’ll bet Protected Guest. He can be left just now though, as terms will probably be better on the day.

Kings Advice 20’s

• Total Posts 17610

Not waiting, and decided to go with Protected Guest early

The more I look, the more I like the 33’s. Should the price hold, which is likely, I’ll play again with the added places.

Kings Advice 20’s
    Protected Guest 33’s

• Total Posts 17610

I still think that Cape Coast, and Good Tidings will go well here, and Dash of Spice looks interesting, but I’ll stick with the original pair.

I’ll top up if Kings Advice goes bigger, and already taken 40’s Protected Guest.

No each way in this, and I’ll try to claw back my Stakes in running.

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1847

Thrown a dart at Christopher Wood down the bottom ew 5 places. Recent rain will suit so hopefully will be competitive.

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2570

Reshoun @30s on a stiff mark but hes a different horse on soft, dont think he can run to 96 on good or better

I like christopher wood also but going to sit him out based on price,not so keen on the jockey and im not sure shes value for just the 3lb. If he was double the price i might through some £ at him

Couldnt have the fav on the form alone from his last race, hasnt worked out enough for me and i might Place lay if he shortens to around 1/3 on that

BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7153

I’ve gone for 2, Christopher Wood will appreciate not having to carry the weight
    he had in the County Hurdle and must go close. I also can’t leave an old favourite
    of mine, King’s Advice although I’m a bit concerned about the going. He’s genuine
    and will give his best anyway.

Christopher Wood 5/1

King’s Advice 20/1 E/W 4 places

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.