The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Bet-Cast Feedback

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nmitch
    • Total Posts 2

Dear Racing Forum Members<br>                                                     We have recently launched a new product ‘Bet-cast’ that you may have seen advertised at the top of the forum. As we are always looking to improve and develop our product we would really appreciate any feedback from forum members on both our website and podcast.<br>The type of feedback we are looking for is on usability of website/podcast, website layout, podcast layout, price of podcasts, ease of download and any other area you feel could be improved.<br>As we understand your time and feedback is valuable we will enter any Racing Forum Member/Guest into a draw for a new ipod shuffle which will take place early in the new year.<br>Feedback can be given through the ‘Contact us’ area on the ‘www.bet-cast.com’, e-mailing <!– e –>‘webresponse@bet-cast.com<!– e –>’ or <!– e –>‘nick@bet-cast.com<!– e –>’. Please give your name, address and contact number for the draw.

NB. We will not use your details for any other purpose other than the draw.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Kind Regards<br>Nick Mitchell<br>Audio Xpansions<br>

Wallace
    Participant
    • Total Posts 862

Not many people on here are interested in tips.

cormack15cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8783

Quick Admin note –

As you will have noticed Bet-cast have been advertising on the site for some time. This all helps keep the forum running as there are costs to meet.

Bet-cast asked me if they could post the message above inviting feedback for their product and, after reviewing what they had to say, I agreed.

Hopefully it isn’t too much of an inconvenience and anyone not interested can just ignore.

Wallace
    Participant
    • Total Posts 862

I have a good look around the site and listened to the free content for a days racing.  Everything seemed to work OK on the site and the cast was clear and ran on my PC without a hitch.  However, I will be amazed if anyone signs up for the service.  

Providing a list of tips (two per race) for every race is not very interesting and a lot more is required in terms of originality.  Anyone remotely interested in paying for betting information need more than a tip.  Some unique content like a daily bulletin from a well known pro punter/form analyst would be an improvement.  Even with this, all you have is an alternative delivery method for information.  There are far simpler methods of delivering the content.<br>

nmitch
    • Total Posts 2

Thanks for your feedback Wallace it is much appreciated. We take on board what you say and this is exactly the feedback we are looking for.<br>Maybe we should be aiming this product at the day trippers to the races (with ipods) who just want something simple and not seasoned race enthusiasts like yourself. Maybe we should look at creating another podacst with a more in deth anaylsis for people like yourself.<br>We have had people sign up to the service and they do download daily, obviously we are finding different people look for different things in a tipping service.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.