The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Be Fair

Home Forums Horse Racing Be Fair

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stormont
    • Total Posts 300

I’m probably the only one that actually gives a damn about this horse, but i have followed this horse through it’s career, when it looked like a machine in bumpers and finsihed 2nd in the Aintree bumper, all the time Don Cantillon saying he would make a great chaser, he won a couple of nice races over hurdles and turned up in a chase at Huntingdon, i expected him to win but ran a game second.

Something has been obviously amiss since then (that runs was a long time ago).

But i see now he has been given a couple of entries in Hunter Chases next week and has entered the foxhunters betting.

I hope he comes out again soon, if he retains most of his ability he will surely have a very big say in Hunter Chases this season.

Grey Desire
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1877

He’s one of my faves (actually saw him run at Punchestown).<br>Almaydan beat him last time he ran if I recall.<br>Good to see he is still around and as you say if he retains any of his ability he certainly will be of interest in hunter chases.<br>Hopefully he’ll run at Huntingdon as I’m planning on being there on Thursday.

quixallcrossettquixallcrossett
    Participant
    • Total Posts 358

I liked him too. Saw him win once at Worcester I think. He’s still only nine so I hope he makes a success of his new career & stays injury free. He was a talented horse.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.