The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Arsenal vs AC Milan

Home Forums General Sports Arsenal vs AC Milan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Without looking at the teams or anything, surely Milan are a cracking bet at 4.9 on Betfair.

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

Without looking at the teams or anything, surely Milan are a cracking bet at 4.9 on Betfair.

Wow, is that what they are now – very tasty. I’ve previewed this match David and I totally agree.

It will be a close call between them if they are both at full strength and on form, but Wenger has been banging on about how his squad is down to it’s bare bones. The Arsenal website also lists a lot of players with niggling injuries – if this is true then I’d fancy Milan strongly. Even if Arsenal start with a very strong team (as I exptect them to), if any of those players have had pulled muscles in the last week – how will they perform and how long will they last tonight?

Good luck David – we will both be cheering if AC Milan triumph.

Mike

wakeman
    • Total Posts 434

Hi David and Mike, i too would like a Milan win Tonight preferably although we have done Arsenal as well, that is me and the Boss at Work.

We did Liverpool, Roma, Schalke, ( Arsenal and Milan ) with Man Utd in 2 £10 Accrs asuming the Boss put them on at Lads Yesterday, have not heard anything to say otherwise :lol: so yes heres hoping.

Cheers for now.

Adrian.

sberry
    • Total Posts 1801

correct, lay AC and back the winners

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.