Arkle

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    KingSprinterSacreKingSprinterSacre
    Participant
    • Total Posts 411

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>KingSprinterSacre wrote:</div>
    magnificent. powered up the hill

A superb performance and I was impressed enough to take 3/1 for next year’s Champion Chase.

There is no point in thinking he’s going to be any bigger than that.

Tomorrow’s Champion Chase is very open and Sprinter Sacre looks uneasy in the betting at 7/2 this evening. With both him and Sire De Grugy having had injuries the division looks ripe for fresh blood and I though Un De Sceaux jumped pretty well today.

Stan James go only 6/4, which is a bit skinny but I believe 3/1 is worth an investment and a patient wait until next year, where he could line up a lot shorter than that.

2016 Champion Chase Un De Sceaux 3/1 (Betfred)

agreed that 3/1 is very fair

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7732

Very impressive description of Gods Own Ginge! It’s like you have the second sight!

homersimpson
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Had both Un De Sceaux and God’s Own at 40/1 but for some reason cheered on Ruby up the hill :yahoo:

steeplechasingsteeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5742

I took some 3s myself. Wouldn’t normally bet that low with a year to go, but he could be odds-on and the risk is worthwhile imo. For a horse many pros thought would not jump round Cheltenham, it’s the cleverest and most mature novice I can recall seeing win at a festival. Marvellous display of leg-changes and long ones. Super horse, and a fine ride from Ruby.

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

raymo61raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4596

Josses Hill will make a nice chaser hen he learns to jump !! :wacko:

HimselfHimself
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3775

Un De Sceaux reminds me so much of another talented front runner, I’m A Driver .

Gambling Only Pays When You're Winning

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.