The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Anyone hear a pin drop ?

Home Forums Lounge Anyone hear a pin drop ?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2805

I also had a bad rick bird experience today – before<br>  I hit the centre I was lost in space in a place<br>  I had never been before – Willseden Green.<br>  I was pavement walking and stopping passers by<br>  I encountered a dark railway bridge.<br>  I certainly noticed the bird muck<br>  I could see a heap and nosed it – grey, rotting and foul and<br>  I was surprised it had collected on the stone away from the road<br>  I could have avoided it but am drawn to natural products and<br>  I had a foul mood on me and for that reason ALSO<br>  I refused to alter my course <br>  I walked straight through it<br>   cheepy cheepy twerp twerp, slip sliding away<br>   almost on my dorsal fin

My equilibrium was only regained by revolving my arms around fawltily-like as a drowning man might and remembering quick the chicken shack back flip routine, for my flailing leg. I’m not known in the area and no agent signed me up.

Tat wasn’t all not that long ago

I forgot to log off in the cafe I was in just now so knowing my luck a nutter will be pimming JTS on my behalf  :(

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2805

I also had a bad rick bird experience today – before<br>  I hit the centre I was lost in space in a place<br>  I had never been before – Willseden Green.<br>  I was pavement walking and stopping passers by<br>  I encountered a dark railway bridge.<br>  I certainly noticed the bird muck<br>  I could see a heap and nosed it – grey, rotting and foul and<br>  I was surprised it had collected on the stone away from the road<br>  I could have avoided it but am drawn to natural products and<br>  I had a foul mood on me and for that reason ALSO<br>  I refused to alter my course <br>  I walked straight through it<br>   cheepy cheepy twerp twerp, slip sliding away<br>   almost on my dorsal fin

My equilibrium was only regained by revolving my arms around fawltily-like as a drowning man might and remembering quick the chicken shack back flip routine, for my flailing leg. I’m not known in the area and no agent signed me up.

Tat wasn’t all not that long ago

I forgot to log off in the cafe I was in just now so knowing my luck a nutter will be pimming JTS on my behalf  :(

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2805

<br> ANOTHER DUBLOE

:old: git

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

Once I met a bad two-finger type<br>rattling his scrabble bag,<br>whispered darkly through a felt cap<br>(A Frankie Howerd aside)<br>that "Calliope’s a drag queen<br>Let me show you – "

Took his knife to a paragraph <br>of deadly dull prose.<br>Splat on the blue pavement,<br>mispronounced nuns and houndly poesy.<br>Tucked the chopped up pieces in his toga,<br>coughed up a prayer to Joyce<br>and hied to the forum<br>’afore I could speak<br>or raise the poetry police

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2805

<br> :old:

Any other Barbara Stanwyck fans<br> She’s a real moody typo<br> and can’t think how she ever got in films<br>

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.