The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

another NATIONAL-HUNT system

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems another NATIONAL-HUNT system

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mr h
    • Total Posts 8

i got this system from a friend. i dont know anything about it but i will check it out for a bit. thought i,d pass it on.<br>      <br>1. use the "racing post".<br>2. hurdles only.<br>3.rated top by "topspeed’.<br>4.1st. 5 in betting forecast.<br>5. 4-8 years old.<br>6. must have dropped in class from last time out.<br>    example; last ran in "class E race. now runs in class F race.<br>       thats it, might be interesting.<br>                         all the best.<br>                              mr h

mr h
    • Total Posts 8

sorry folks forgot to say betting range 2/1- 15/2.<br>so thats 1st 5 in b/f. 2/1-15/2.<br>        best of luck.<br>            mr h

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Good luck with your system Harold.

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Harold I get the impression these selections might be like waiting for a bus – none for a while then 3 or 4 all together!:biggrin:

In the 2.20 at Towcester today Summer Bounty is a qualifier but won’t, I suspect, reach the minimum 2/1 required.

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Mmm pity, nice winner but only at Evens, so not a qualifier for the system Harold.

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Thursday.

3.55 Hunt. French Mannequin is a qualifier but once again like Summer Bounty is unlikely to get to 2/1. However in the 5.05 Alpha Rose could be your first qualifying selection – fingers crossed.:)

mr h
    • Total Posts 8

hi snowman<br>  nice to see your watching this thread as i,m a bit tied up till next week. meanwhile best of luck to everyone.

mr h
    • Total Posts 8

hi all<br>      first qualifier  alpha rose won 12/1.<br>      hope somebody backed it (snowman?)<br>      keep checking.<br>              best of luck always.

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Harold,

As suspected French Mannequin only got to 6/4 earlier in the day, and ran 2nd @ 5/4 so didn’t qualify on price.

I am delighted to say that I had 2.5pts e/w on Alpha Rose which won @ 12/1 & returned 41pts. Although this too was not technically a qualifier being bigger than 15/2.

So still no official qualifiers Harold, but if you exclude the price filter then you would have had 3 qualifiers:

1) Summer Bounty – won Evs.<br>2) French Mannequin – 2nd 5/4<br>3) Alpha Rose – won 12/1

At the very least worthy of further monitoring.

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Harold,

In the 4.55 at Carlisle today Mister Chisum could be a qualifier. The reason I’m not sure is because it is Joint top rated on Topspeed. Your system doesn’t say if this counts as ‘top’ Topspeed.

Good luck if you back it.

<br>Also Briar in the 2.20 at Huntington is now in the first 5 of the b/f following the withdrawal of Kippanour BUT is outside your price restriction, trading at 12/1ish at the moment.

(Edited by snowman at 1:22 pm on Oct. 10, 2003)

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Harold,

Your first clear cut qualified selection today and probably also your 2nd. Told you it would be like waiting for a bus:biggrin:

2.55 Bangor – Idole First. Trading at about 7/4 – 2/1 at the moment.<br>4.50 Sthll – Invitado. 3/1 – 7/2 – A definite selection.

Good luck to any that follow.

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Harold,

Invitado was indeed the system’s first official qualifier but was a loser I’m afraid.:(

No qualifiers (or possibles) for Sunday.

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Harold,

Your second official qualifier tomorrow I suspect, unless it get’s backed in to less than 2/1 which is a possibility.

Sedg. 3.10 – Gandon

Good luck

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.