The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

…andother thing I hate about this game

Home Forums Horse Racing …andother thing I hate about this game

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17722

So I’ve got the tricast at Epsom – the **** on racing uk says so. Then, oh no, forti de ******* marmi is actually third not picture editor. Punching walls is more fun.

Edited:

PompetePompete
    • Total Posts 2391

You want to check this was a Tricast race, I’m not sure 8 runner Conditionals are normal Tricast races.

And, if you have named the 1st & 2nd in the correct order you should get paid the Forecast.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17722

I did on bet365 and they had the option up to do it, so I did a six bet perm. They have it separate from the forecast.

There is always one last shitty trick this game plays on you.

GingertipsterGingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26575

If betting in perms etc Pleni’, I’m afraid you’re going to have many near misses. Just one of those things, got to expect it. Perm betting is "too difficult" for me, which is why I pass it by.

value is everything
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17722

If betting in perms etc Pleni’, I’m afraid you’re going to have many near misses. Just one of those things, got to expect it. Perm betting is "too difficult" for me, which is why I pass it by.

It’s a side bet I do from time to time and every once in a while it pays out very well for a relatively small outlay.

I had the winner of that race and the second each way. I think I did my form study ok, don’t you Ginge?

GingertipsterGingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26575

You’re a better man than I Pleni’, perms are too difficult for me.

Well done getting the one two too. :)

value is everything
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.