The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

An old boy I know swears this one makes money.

Home Forums Archive Topics Systems An old boy I know swears this one makes money.

Viewing 12 posts - 749 through 760 (of 760 total)
  • Author
    nightshiftman
    • Total Posts 3

The FP bot for the system works a treat i had a two week trail once but the system was not for me

And the system is near as damm it to this one

Good luck if you use it there are some very hairy moments

:D

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

I got a copy of the phenomenal favourites system .. it’s basically a variation on a system sold by Cameron Publications a few years ago, where you chase your loses to win a fixed amount. The Cameron’s system used combined 2nd and 3rd favourites, whereas this one uses the favourite.

.. punters would be better off trying to get a proper edge rather than relying on the order in which horses win to make a profit.

This needs a huge Buyer Beware sign attached, imo.

Kautostar1
    • Total Posts 384

I did this system, where by keep betting favourites race after races making the desired profit plus whatever losses you lost previously and twice it’s let me down. it will work if you have the capital behind you to keep you going because a favourite will win.

Kautostar1
    • Total Posts 384

What is the Favourites Phenomenon? Is it the same thing? Just looked it up but says it costs £97, surely can’t be the same thing if selling such a simple idea?

MrStacky
    • Total Posts 18

From what i understand its similar to what you are talking about but with various stop measures and staking systems in place. Ive never seen it but have just read a few bits about it on forums. It might possibly be very similar to what i have been doing. I did start a thread on it, was warned about the folly of what im doing by various people on various forums and then backed off from it for a week. Being thick headed i have carried on and am slowly refining it as I learn as I go. Im keeping track of everything I do here

http://oi-what-the-heck.blogspot.com/

So far I have taken NZ$50 to over $1000 in about 6 or 7 weeks using a favourite only betting system with a double your bet process till the 7th bet. Then I reset if I havent had a win by then. I stop at the first fav win I get at a meeting and move to the next meeting. Its rather conservative an approach but it is so far doing ok. I dont at this point really believe it will work long term, it seems to me too simple and easy to be possible but seeing how i have only invested $50 in the beginning I dont have much to lose buy carrying on. I have a few other protection systems in place as well and my betting process isnt as cut and dried as simply doubling after a no fav win result.

Anyway good luck and if you have any questions leave me a note at the blog

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Kautostar .. the PF system is exactly the same except you divide a value to win by the odds you get offered.

So if you want to win £10 per day and your first runner is 2/1 then your first stake is 10/2 = £5. If your next selection is 2/1 then your next stake is £10 + £5 (loses) = £15 / 2 = £7.50.

You simply repeat this until you are bust or you get a winner .. you will eventually go bust because betting like that doesn’t work over a long period of time, as has been demonstrated on here, thanks to Seagull.

People will try and rip you off for anything.

Participant
    • Total Posts 4833

Seagull not spotted since. Where are you Seagull??

mr forecast
    • Total Posts 227

is the favs phonom one of the infamous matt bisongos programme from geegees .com

Participant
    • Total Posts 5686

Seagull not spotted since…

I am desperately worried about
    the old boy. Seagull used to
    drive an artic and was in
    reverse gear when he left

Kautostar1
    • Total Posts 384

hahahaha!!

Participant
    • Total Posts 6858

He must be stuck in reverse!

Has not been on here since 11/09/2009.

Regards – Matron
    :cool:

Participant
    • Total Posts 6011

The silence is deafening…

As it happens the system hit the jackpot yesterday with the 9th race being won by a 9/4 fav

Though I expect the old boy missed out as his days are now spent flogging the Big Ish, and his nights spent in a cardboard box underneath the arches being shat upon by a large roost of crowing kleptoparasites

Viewing 12 posts - 749 through 760 (of 760 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.