Albert Bartlett 2018

Home Forums Archive Topics Cheltenham 2018 Albert Bartlett 2018

This topic contains 101 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by steeplechasing steeplechasing 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    viktors89
    viktors89
    Participant
    • Total Posts 337

I’m going with a couple big priced horses in this one… Mr Whipped at 28s EW and Kilbricken Storm at 50s EW… hopefully one of them runs for a place at least.

Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26327

Am on Mr Whipped too, also done Chef Des and Chriss.

They’re not quickening out of that ground and stamina is obviously key.

value is everything
    stevecaution
    stevecaution
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 8280

Chris’s Dream is interesting, coming from a very modest level he bolted up 64 lengths on his first start for Henry De Bromhead. We have seen Bristol De Mai and others pulling an amazing performance out of the blue and it proved to be a false dawn. With Chris’s Dream it is true that he won on desperate ground but he’s only getting started in his career and he’ll clearly relish conditions. At three times the odds of Santini I’ll try a fiver at 9/1.

Main bet is Chef Des Obeaux who recorded a big personal best last time at Haydock. He won 15 lengths that day and although the two horses to run and win since were odds-on, they both bolted up. Chef Des Obeaux looks the more assured stayer than Santini and for me I see them holding very similar chances today and had to go with the one at double the odds of the other.

Main bet Chef Des Obeaux 6/1

Cover bet Chris’s Dream 9/1

Thanks for the good crack. Time for me to move on. Be lucky.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15795

Added Calett Mad win 18’s, and 4 Places Real Steel 28’s.

viktors89
    viktors89
    Participant
    • Total Posts 337

That made my day.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15795

Well played Viktors, very easy for a 50-1 shot

viktors89
    viktors89
    Participant
    • Total Posts 337

Just the perfect conditions for Kilbricken Storm and always going well, just watching the race I was expecting a place for sure but just kept going and going.

stevecaution
    stevecaution
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 8280

Santini stayed on way better than Chef Des Obeaux, who was weak in the betting and was disappointing.

The money that came for Chris’s Dream was ill placed and he never managed to dominate in becoming the next ten mile winner to prove flattered by the margin.

Big congrats if anyone got the winner there. I probably wouldn’t back him if allowed to bet after the race.

A bit underwhelmed and I was going to skip the race originally. The folly of the punter with a couple of decent winners who feels it’s their week :unsure:

stevecaution
    stevecaution
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 8280

Just the perfect conditions for Kilbricken Storm and always going well, just watching the race I was expecting a place for sure but just kept going and going.

Well played that man! :good:

Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26327

The folly of the punter with a couple of decent winners who feels it’s their week :unsure:

Know how you feel, Steve. :good:

Chris’s Dream stayed around the inside and went too quick early – poor ride.
    Chef Des never going well – weak in the market.

Great 50/1 for Viktors. :good:

value is everything
    KevMc
    KevMc
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1071

Shout and a half Viktors.

Savage race, quite a few of these will be marked for a while.

steeplechasing
    steeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5709

Well done, Viktors. Anyone who can predict Tizzard horses is a star in my book

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.