The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Aces Four

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    KendalCavalier
    • Total Posts 337

Is this the forgotten horse? Ferdy’s horses have run well today, as they always do at the Festival and have been trained to peak at the right time. He’s a master trainer (if you know when to catch his horses right) and Aces Four must now be serious e/w material for Friday.

Friggo
    • Total Posts 1593

He wouldn’t stay 3m2 round Cheltenham if you gave him springs instead of shoes IMO, look elsewhere. If the ground stays as it is, don’t be put off mudlarks.

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

On the basis of today’s good results for the yard, I’d be more interested in Naiad Du Misselot for the Coral Cup tomorrow.

gc

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

non vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

On the basis of today’s good results for the yard, I’d be more interested in Naiad Du Misselot for the Coral Cup tomorrow.

:!:

Top call, sir…

:lol:

Cav
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4822

good call Jeremy

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

Very kind, thanks!

The downside of that result and my bismarking of Sweet Kiln means that I’ll just be shovelling more onto the Foxkillers now. Moth to a flame, I are… :roll: 8)

gc

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Neil Watson
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1376

Aces Four totally overated and although was 4th in the Sun Alliance he won an average 3m1f race at Aintree and was demolished in the Charlie Hall at Wetherby

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.