The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

A view from my shed

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays A view from my shed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mikely64
    • Total Posts 23

Heard a report yesterday that if a man spends more time in his shed then he will be happier and live longer, so I have decided to retire to the top of the garden and see if it helps with my form reading.

1/12
    Wolv 5.00 Lady Gar Gar
    Trip looked to be too far for her LTO but still didn’t fare too badly. All her winning at around this trip. Slight negative is that the stable is not in top form at moment.

Wolv7.00 Darcey
    My top rated based on her C&D 3rd on 22nd Oct. Trip possibly too far latest. Stable doing well in recent claiming races and hopefully handicappers will follow suit here.

mikely64
    • Total Posts 23

No luck yesterday

Have got a day potting on my Hydrangea cuttings in the shed today but before that, plenty of races of interest but can only come up with one selection.

Wolves6.10 The Drunken Dr

Easily top on my ratings from his run here LTO,looks the one they all have to beat.

mikely64
    • Total Posts 23

The good doctor got going a bit late today.

Got a day out of the shed tomorrow to take my beloved Christmas shopping, so exited probably wont be able to sleep tonight.

03/12

Wolves8.50 The Drunken Doctor

Gets another chance and hopefully stays the extra distance

Wolves9.20 Stylistickhill

Don’t normally back horses which were unlucky in running on their latest run but she is well clear on my ratings and worth a shot here

mikely64
    • Total Posts 23

Back in the shed today.

South1.00 Crimson Cloud

Soth3.30 This Ones For Eddy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.