The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

A bit off the point but… shocking

Home Forums Horse Racing A bit off the point but… shocking

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 60

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories … _page.html

<br>I know this isnt racing related but as we all care about horses i read in the daily mirror today something which i found totally shocking. <br>At the appleby horse fair, a man dragged his horse into a deep river, after being told when he purchased it that it had never been in water… he wanted to observe the old tradition of dunking it under water or something like that, anyway, the poor horse was thrashing about in a total panic as he pushed its head under, onlookers tried to pull the horse out, but within 34 seconds the horse was dead. <br>How anyone can be that irresponsible i dont know. the man ran off leaving the horses body which people at the show desperatly pulled out of the river at the side of the bank. <br>I hope they find him and drown him. That poor horse. <br>It just shocked me that someone could be that stupid. Its definatly true (i know the mirror prints a lot of shyte) The pictures show the poor horse in the river and at the bank).<br>

sberrysberry
    • Total Posts 1801

pikeys are not renowned for their brains or love of animals

Mounty
    • Total Posts 455

I worked for a bookie at Appleby once. Some idiot had a stand selling toys, including plastic swords. The gippo kids spent the entire evening beating the s**t<br> out of each other while their 13-year-old pregnant-again mothers drank cans of fosters. Haven’t been back.

(Edited by Mounty at 11:09 pm on June 13, 2007)

betlargebetlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2663

The gippo kids spent the entire evening beating the s**t <br>out of each other while their 13-year-old pregnant-again mothers drank cans of fosters.

<br>Sure it wasn’t Leamington Spa?

Mike

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.