The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

7 SYSTEM PORTFOLIO

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems 7 SYSTEM PORTFOLIO

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi everyone.<br>Good to be back, some new faces on the forum ive been reading with intrest some of the posts.<br>Thought i would make my contribution seeing as ive been away a while, not just one system but 7 to get your teeth into.

Sticking to one system each day can become rather tiresome,unless its winning all the time,which i highly doubtful.Ive found by operating a different system each day,when one lets you down theres the others that can get you back into profit plus its a lot more exciting.well here are the 7 systems i use in day order theres no reason why they cannot be mixed and played on different days.

MONDAY Principle meeting of the day the 1st non handicap and the last none handicap on the card, back as two win singles and a win double un-named fav.

TUESDAYFrom each meeting taking place on the day pick the shortest priced horse at that meeting, providing they are not odds against if there is a odds against selection use the second horse in the forcast un-named also the fav un-named.win only.

WEDNESDAYFrom the principle meeting of the day in all handicap races on the card back the un-named 2nd fav each/way

THURSDAYAt each meeting taking place back the un-named 2nd fav to win in the last race on the cards.

FRIDAYAt all meetings taking place races with 5,6,7, runners back the un-named 2nd fav all to win

SATURDAYAt the two highest prize money meetings of the day at each meeting back the first third and sixth race on each card un-named fav to win.

SUNDAYFrom the two highest prize money meetings of the day back the 1st and last race fav un-named to win in six win doubles.

Well there you have it a bit of fun should keep us in profit through the week, hopefully.All the systems above are selected using the sportinglife web page @www.sportinglife.co.uk

Here are selections for WEDNESDAYS system.<br>13th june 2007.<br>Nottingham.

2.40 Danehillsundance.

3.10 Lady gloria.

3.40 Stolen glance.

5.10 El capitan.

All above bets at 1 point e/way.

Cath you later.<br>Daz.:)

Artemis
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1736

darrel,

I’m not sure any comment here is appropriate. I don’t know whether or not you are being earnest with this miscellany of systems.

I think they would keep someone occupied for a week, but so would sticking the racecard on a dart board and letting a few arrows fly.

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Thanks Artemis for your support, this thread is just a bit of fun, just to see if by using different method each day can take out the risk of putting all your eggs in one basket.

A small profit on day with a winner @9/2 n/r and a place@7/4   4.65+ would have had a 8/1 winner in the 2.10 if i had realised it was a handicap race, my mistake.<br>But thats after the fact.

THURSDAYS SYSTEM.

Newbury 5.50 2nd fav un-named.

Yarmouth 5.35 2nd fav un-named.

Lingfield 5.15  2nd fav un-named.

Uttoxeter 9.15 2nd fav un-named.

Fontwell 9.05 2nd fav un-named.

All the above bets are staked at 1 point win only.

Catch you later.<br>Daz.

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Hi Daz .. welcome back and good luck !!

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi Dave nice to here from you thanks for your coments.<br>Just managed to scrape trough with a small 1 point with a 5/1 winner.added to wednesdays profit brings thr total up to 5.64+:)

FRIDAYS SYSTEM

Sandown 4.25 2nd fav

market rasen 4.10 2nd fav<br>                      4.45 2ndfav

Goodwood 6.20 2nd fav

Chepstow 6.30 2nd fav<br>                 9.15 2nd fav

All above bets are 1 point win only.

Catch you later.:cheesy:

(Edited by darrell at 10:39 pm on June 14, 2007)

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Bombed out big style friday will up date profit and loss figures later tonight.<br>Onto saturdays racing shame york as been called off.

SATURDAYS SYSTEM

At Sandown and Leicester back the 1st 3rd and 6th races at both meetings as win singles 1point on the un-named favourites.

See if we can turn this slight hiccup around.

Cath you later<br>Daz.:cheesy:  <br>

Artemis
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1736

darrel,

I like the phrase ‘slight hiccup’ in this context.

As time goes on, you will begin to sound more and more like Mr Micawber as the excuses grow.

I don’t want to dampen your enthusiasm, but these types of systems – based on unnamed selections – can only lead to one place, the poor house.

Sorry, but it had to be said.

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Thanks artemis.

I like a guy who speaks is mined,thanks for bringing me to task, I shall learn from this mistake and hopefully be back with something better,thanks for being up front,i will be back.:cheesy:

Artemis
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1736

Hi darrel

Like the Arnie(I’ll be back!) bit.

A good starting point for investigating systems is the forum’s back pages.

There have been some very interesting ideas discussed on here over the last three years. If you want to keep it simple, perhaps a look at trainers for courses, jockeys for courses and horses for courses might be a fruitful area. I can’t recall anyone combining all three into one system.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.