The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

345 Kempton

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    GDC
    • Total Posts 942

One of the rescheduled races from Ascot is a nice competitive affair.

The 345 only sees 6 runners BUT they all have a chance.

Fav is the improver in the field THIMAAR[/color:3jors70k] who performed very well recently over CD to beat Gulf of Naples who has since hosed up.

Ed Dunlops Red Cadeaux who i think will be aimed at much bigger and better things later in the season so can be discarded! Difficult to say considering he is such a class horse.

Barbican is also despatched purely on distance grounds, he without doubt has the class but these stayers may just have too much for him in the final 2f.

Colour Vision generally takes a run or two to get going so on debut for SBS has also been ignored today.

Clive Cox has his horses in cracking form and the horse that has been forgotten by punters has to be Electrolyser[/color:3jors70k] who will get the distance and despite never running at Kempton does have form at Lingfield. He is one for the RFC.

My selection (loyalty stinks) is SOLAR SKY [/color:3jors70k]who on initial thoughts ran a bad race FTO this season behind Electrolyser. However, he has class and ran some very good races last season so he is in the last chance saloon for me today!

In what could be a tactical affair, the fav is no value at 2s but must take the beating so I have backed Solar Sky WIN and Thimaar to beat SS in a SFC also.

Comments and selctions welcome :D

GDC
    • Total Posts 942

Out of the last chance saloon and stright into the dodge pot!!

Nice ride from Lanfranco though

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.