2019 Ballymore Novice Hurdle

Home Forums Cheltenham 2019 2019 Ballymore Novice Hurdle

This topic contains 45 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by steeplechasing steeplechasing 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    MarkTT
    MarkTT
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2502

RP says Cork and Punchestown ?

Vautour
    Vautour
    Participant
    • Total Posts 556

Yes, correct

JJMSports
    JJMSports
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2018

Surely Gordon runs Commander of Fleet up in trip after last weekend, still on my shortlist..

Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2153

I’m a big fan of champ.

I said on the thread foe the race the three day I was waiting for him to run for months. He looked superb the other day despite pulling. I don’t see him slow enough for the AB. He seems to have enough natural speed but a massive engine.

I’ve added him to my Commander Of Fleet bet.

Champ @ 10/1

Vautour
    Vautour
    Participant
    • Total Posts 556

Tornado Flyer won his Maiden Hurdle today at Punchestown; beat a few potentially decent horses. Kalum River was 17L back; he had finished 6L behind Commander of Fleet. Kalum River had also beaten Barrington Court, who has since won a lister Bumper.

Happy enough with Tornado Flyer after that..

thewexfordman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1037

Come to me looked good too

MarkTT
    MarkTT
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2502

None of his three wins have been emphatic so might stave off the hype but he travels like a very, very good horse

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1300

I fancied Come To Me two years ago for the bumper, obviously hard to keep right. Looked good again yesterday, but I wonder will a horse with his type of lengthy setbacks ever retain enough ability.. fingers crossed he does.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 701

Tornado Flyer out to 25s on Betfair. Hope he’s alright.

KevMcAlley
    KevMcAlley
    Participant
    • Total Posts 729

Battleoverdoyen looked a fair tool yesterday.

Vautour
    Vautour
    Participant
    • Total Posts 556

Carefully Selected entered in a Maiden Hurdle at Leopardstown on 29th December

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 701

Added Battleoverdoyen 14s. Going for the 2 and a half mile grade 1 on Jan 6.

Mullins meanwhile looks like ducking it at this stage saying he wants to run Tornado Flyer over 2 miles instead. All very cryptic. :whistle:

MarkTT
    MarkTT
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2502

He ran Fiveforthree, Mikael D’Haguenet and Yorkhill over 2 miles prior to winning this.

Vautour
    Vautour
    Participant
    • Total Posts 556

Surely Tornado Flyer will be going to Naas; thats 2 and a half isn’t it? You’d think Quick Grabim will probably go to the Moscow Flyer and then onto the Supreme. Aramon will probably make teh Dublin Racing Festival on his way to the Supreme. If Elite Charboniere and Annamix hack up today you’d imagine they might get another run in before the festival. Carefully Selcted in there too; also Easy Game, Royal Rendezvous to consider and then there’s Blackbow and Asterior Forlonge, who we havent been out yet. Almost impossible to pick who Ruby will be on for the Supreme or Ballymore

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1300

I don’t know whether you’ll see Quick Grabim in the MF- i think he’s met with a setback but not 100% confirmed.

Hopefully Tornado Flyer does end up in Naas- not sure why he would want to avoid Battleoverdoyen for all he looked impressive, he beat very little of note.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.