December 20, 2019 at 15:38 #1477621Pat123Participant
- Total Posts 3121
Fingers crossed there are no problems at Ascot with our race being the Betfair Exchange Trophy (Ascot 3.35).
Selections here please. Good luck all.
Here are the rules
This is a competition consisting of one handicap run each Saturday. Rules are as follows:-
1. Competition starts on Saturday 21 September 2019 with the last race run on Saturday 8 February 2020.
2. Tipsters pick 2 horses in each race, horse one is a 2 point win bet and horse two is a 1 point each way bet. You CANNOT pick the same horse for both bets and you are advised to name reserves.
3. All bets are settled at SP and all e/w bets are paid at 1/4 odds as follows:-
Races up to 15 runners – 1st, 2nd & 3rd places
Races with 16-21 runners – 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th places
Races with 22+ runners – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th places
4. The winner will be the tipster with the best level stakes profit.
5. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the tipster with most winners, if still level then the tipster with the biggest SP winner, then the 2nd biggest SP winner and so on.
6. I shall post which race is to be selected by Friday at the latest and you can post selections right up to off time.
7. Anyone can enter just post selections on the relevant thread.
8. Competition lasts 20 weeks and tipsters must play in at least 15 weeks to have a chance of winning.
9. All Dead Heats will be paid out at full stake.December 20, 2019 at 18:19 #1477635TheKryptonFactorParticipant
- Total Posts 1016
Win – Whoshothesheriff (Turnpike Trip)
EW – Monsieur Lecoq (Countister)December 20, 2019 at 20:13 #1477649greenasgrassParticipant
- Total Posts 2889
Res Sir ValentineDecember 20, 2019 at 20:51 #1477653Lyla40Participant
- Total Posts 479
E/W French Crusader
Sub WhoshotthesherriffDecember 20, 2019 at 21:42 #1477660EuroalienParticipant
- Total Posts 219
Whoshotthesheriff – Win
French Crusader – E/W
Reserve – HarambeDecember 20, 2019 at 22:03 #1477664Pat123Participant
- Total Posts 3121
Good luck all!
Sir Valentine WIN (Res French Crusader)
Whoshotthesheriff EW (Res Quoi De Neuf)December 20, 2019 at 22:08 #1477666Nathan HughesParticipant
- Total Posts 21670
Win – Mohayyed
EW – Scaramanga
Sub – Tamaroc Du MathanMember since March 2008December 20, 2019 at 22:13 #1477668John GoochParticipant
- Total Posts 232
Selections For Week 13 Betfair Exchange Trophy Handicap Hurdle
Win Selection Whoshotthesheriff (Ire) – (Countister (Fr))
Each Way Selection Harambe – (Umbrigado (Ire))
Many ThanksDecember 20, 2019 at 22:32 #1477670Michael WalshParticipant
- Total Posts 888
3:35 Ascot Quoi De Neuf 2pts win
Tamaroc Du Mathan 1pt ewDecember 21, 2019 at 00:10 #1477676raymo61Participant
- Total Posts 4758
Good Luck FolksDecember 21, 2019 at 00:20 #1477678Red Rum 77Participant
- Total Posts 1379
Win : Whoshotthesheriff
EW: HarambeDecember 21, 2019 at 00:53 #1477681TriptychParticipant
- Total Posts 9469
Happy Christmas Pat
Not So Sleepy- Win
Moyhaayed – EW
Res: Sir Valentine
Good luckThings turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...December 21, 2019 at 01:27 #1477682wyldesydeParticipant
- Total Posts 1417
EWDecember 21, 2019 at 05:29 #1477685Middle_Of_MarchParticipant
- Total Posts 2615
Win – Tamaroc Du Mathan
Each Way – Not So Sleepy
Reserve – UmbrigadoDecember 21, 2019 at 08:30 #1477691dfwardParticipant
- Total Posts 1046
Win.. Not So Sleepy (Harambe)
E. W. Whoshotthesheriff (Crooks Peak)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.