December 5, 2019 at 22:47 #1476617Pat123Participant
- Total Posts 3121
This week’s race is the Randox Health Becher Chase (Aintree 1.30).
Selections here please. Good luck all.
Here are the rules
This is a competition consisting of one handicap run each Saturday. Rules are as follows:-
1. Competition starts on Saturday 21 September 2019 with the last race run on Saturday 8 February 2020.
2. Tipsters pick 2 horses in each race, horse one is a 2 point win bet and horse two is a 1 point each way bet. You CANNOT pick the same horse for both bets and you are advised to name reserves.
3. All bets are settled at SP and all e/w bets are paid at 1/4 odds as follows:-
Races up to 15 runners – 1st, 2nd & 3rd places
Races with 16-21 runners – 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th places
Races with 22+ runners – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th places
4. The winner will be the tipster with the best level stakes profit.
5. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the tipster with most winners, if still level then the tipster with the biggest SP winner, then the 2nd biggest SP winner and so on.
6. I shall post which race is to be selected by Friday at the latest and you can post selections right up to off time.
7. Anyone can enter just post selections on the relevant thread.
8. Competition lasts 20 weeks and tipsters must play in at least 15 weeks to have a chance of winning.
9. All Dead Heats will be paid out at full stake.December 6, 2019 at 11:33 #1476633TheKryptonFactorParticipant
- Total Posts 1016
Win – Abolitionist (Mysteree)
EW – Definitly Red (Vieux Lion Rouge)December 6, 2019 at 11:37 #1476634TriptychParticipant
- Total Posts 9469
I just found my lucky pin and it landed on these two….
Vieux Lion Rouge – WIN
Definitely Red – EW
Alphe Des Obeaux
All I want for Christmas is peace on Earth, Brexit done and…a winner in your competition Pat.Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...December 6, 2019 at 18:04 #1476663greenasgrassParticipant
- Total Posts 2889
Win As De Mee
Res Le BreuilDecember 6, 2019 at 20:23 #1476679Red Rum 77Participant
- Total Posts 1379
My selections for this race are
WIN LE BREUIL
RESERVE LIKE THE SOUNDDecember 6, 2019 at 20:26 #1476681Nathan HughesParticipant
- Total Posts 21670
Win – Vieux Lion Rouge
EW – Le Breuil
Sub – Walk in the millMember since March 2008December 6, 2019 at 22:22 #1476693John GoochParticipant
- Total Posts 232
Selections For The Becher Handicap Chase
Win Selection) One For Arthur (Ire) – (Walk In The Mill (Fr))
Each Way Selection) Definitly Red (Ire) – (Vieux Lion Rouge (Fr))
Thank YouDecember 6, 2019 at 22:26 #1476695dfwardParticipant
- Total Posts 1046
Win.. Mulcahys Hill (Kimberlite Candy)
E.W.. Wandrin Star (Le Breuil)December 6, 2019 at 22:50 #1476703Michael WalshParticipant
- Total Posts 888
1:30 Aintree Kimberlite Candy 2pts win
Walk In The Mill 1pt ewDecember 6, 2019 at 22:54 #1476704Pat123Participant
- Total Posts 3121
Good luck all especially Jac, I’ll guarantee one of those 3 things will come up before the end of the year.
Walk In The Mill WIN (Res One For Arthur)
Minellacelebration EW (Res Wandrin Star)December 6, 2019 at 23:44 #1476706raymo61Participant
- Total Posts 4758
LIKE THE SOUND
WALK IN THE MILL
Good Luck FolksDecember 7, 2019 at 00:47 #1476708wyldesydeParticipant
- Total Posts 1417
Alpha Des Obeaux
EWDecember 7, 2019 at 01:15 #1476710EuroalienParticipant
- Total Posts 219
As De Mee Win
Reserve: One For ArthurDecember 7, 2019 at 06:52 #1476712Lyla40Participant
- Total Posts 479
E/W Wandrin Star
Sub MinellacelebrationDecember 7, 2019 at 10:28 #1476725bob rolfModerator
- Total Posts 3847
Win: Kimberlite Candy
EW: Walk In The Mill
Res: One For Arthur
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.