November 28, 2019 at 22:13 #1476050Pat123Participant
- Total Posts 3121
This week’s race is the Ladbrokes Trophy (Newbury 3.00).
Selections here please. Good luck all.
Here are the rules
This is a competition consisting of one handicap run each Saturday. Rules are as follows:-
1. Competition starts on Saturday 21 September 2019 with the last race run on Saturday 8 February 2020.
2. Tipsters pick 2 horses in each race, horse one is a 2 point win bet and horse two is a 1 point each way bet. You CANNOT pick the same horse for both bets and you are advised to name reserves.
3. All bets are settled at SP and all e/w bets are paid at 1/4 odds as follows:-
Races up to 15 runners – 1st, 2nd & 3rd places
Races with 16-21 runners – 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th places
Races with 22+ runners – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th places
4. The winner will be the tipster with the best level stakes profit.
5. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the tipster with most winners, if still level then the tipster with the biggest SP winner, then the 2nd biggest SP winner and so on.
6. I shall post which race is to be selected by Friday at the latest and you can post selections right up to off time.
7. Anyone can enter just post selections on the relevant thread.
8. Competition lasts 20 weeks and tipsters must play in at least 15 weeks to have a chance of winning.
9. All Dead Heats will be paid out at full stake.November 29, 2019 at 10:12 #1476069raymo61Participant
- Total Posts 4806
Okay I will be first!! LOL Hi Pat
ON THE BLIND SIDE
Good Luck FolksNovember 29, 2019 at 14:09 #1476076greenasgrassParticipant
- Total Posts 3031
Win On the Blind Side
Res West Approach
ThanksNovember 29, 2019 at 14:57 #1476085TriptychParticipant
- Total Posts 9794
I need a decent price winner to catch up so here goes….
YALA ENKI – WIN
Dingo Dollar – EW
Res. Elegant Escape
Good luckThings turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...November 29, 2019 at 18:13 #1476116EuroalienParticipant
- Total Posts 252
Cabaret Queen – WIN
The Conditional – E/Way
Res – Mister MalarkyNovember 29, 2019 at 19:20 #1476122TheKryptonFactorParticipant
- Total Posts 1070
Win – The Conditional (Ok Corral)
EW – Shantou Village (Some Chaos)November 29, 2019 at 19:33 #1476123Red Rum 77Participant
- Total Posts 1426
My win selections here are
FOR THE WIN BET I’M GOING FOR WEST APPROACH SUB IS MISTER MALARKY
FOR THE EACH WAY BET I’M GOING FOR DINGO DOLLAR SUB IS ELEGANT ESCAPENovember 29, 2019 at 21:54 #1476143silent assassinsParticipant
- Total Posts 229
Win Dingo Dollar
Ew Two TaffsNovember 29, 2019 at 22:29 #1476145John GoochParticipant
- Total Posts 259
Selections For Ladbrokes Trophy Handicap Chase
Win Selection) Cabaret Queen – (On The Blind Side (Ire))
Each Way Selection) Mister Malarky – (Ok Corral (Ire))
Many ThanksNovember 29, 2019 at 22:47 #1476148Michael WalshParticipant
- Total Posts 897
3:00 Newbury Cabaret Queen 2pts win
Borice 1pt ewNovember 29, 2019 at 22:54 #1476152dfwardParticipant
- Total Posts 1058
Win.. Dingo Dollar (Dr Rasher Counter)
E.W.. Brave Eagle (Joe Farrell)November 29, 2019 at 23:06 #1476158Pat123Participant
- Total Posts 3121
Good luck all!
De Rasher Counter WIN (Res Mister Malarky)
On The Blind Side EW (Res West Approach)November 29, 2019 at 23:27 #1476161wyldesydeParticipant
- Total Posts 1431
EWNovember 30, 2019 at 03:24 #1476167Middle_Of_MarchParticipant
- Total Posts 2652
Win – Elegant Escape
Each way – OK Corral
Reserve – Dingo DollarNovember 30, 2019 at 07:36 #1476171Lyla40Participant
- Total Posts 479
WIN Brave Eagle
E/W Beware the Bear
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.