2018 Brown Advisory Plate

Home Forums Archive Topics Cheltenham 2018 2018 Brown Advisory Plate

This topic contains 20 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Shotta Sheriff Shotta Sheriff 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2412

WD THM he jumped great.Just as well Russell got him straightened out up the hill enough to hang on!

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5939

Nice one THM, I hope you got some of that 14s :good:

thehorsesmouth
    thehorsesmouth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5488

Thanks guys, a few anxious moments when he started to hang but thankfully Davy got him straightened up.

Looking through some of the threads just now, it looks like plenty of you had a good week, looks like VTC in particular had a great week so well done all :good:

steeplechasing
    steeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5709

Nice one, Tommy

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15795

Thanks Tommy, decent week all round, and though kicking myself for not following you in with The Storyteller, this race was one of the highlights, and the pennies I got in this race for Ballyalton each way, was one of the highights. I think it was my first return of any kind since 2003. Still lost on the race, but was high fiving with that ew lol

Shotta Sheriff
    Shotta Sheriff
    Participant
    • Total Posts 99

I’ll be keeping an eye on wherever King’s Socks goes next. Traveled smoothly throughout and joined the leading pack 4 out but found little after jumping the second last. Possible that the much talked about heavy ground approaching home put paid to his chances, having been ridden widest of all through the race.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.