The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Home Forums Horse Racing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    aidanldrebin
    • Total Posts 171

Looks as though The Queen may have a really decent sort there. I tipped him on my site and he bounded home. Could be a decent sort. Anyone else see the race?

Money on
    • Total Posts 178

Yes i seen it, impressive enough but it looked fit enough and there may be more to come form the Balding and Cole horse. Btw u seemed to be obessesed with tipping mate. Wow u tipped it good guess :cheesy:

aidanldrebin
    • Total Posts 171

Money on
    • Total Posts 178

I suppose it is your modesty in sayin you thought the horse was decent and then had to point out you tipped it. What i mean by guess is it was technically a guess as a 2yo maiden with 10 runners and 7 newcomers. Ok you can judge to a point on breeding but unless you get a word for 1 or have seen it work it is guessing my friend. Why don’t u enter Bobs tipping comp if you like it so much?

aidanldrebin
    • Total Posts 171

Look I am not boasting or bragging. In fact I dont think I have ever come on and mentioned a particular horse after it has won. Granted I said I was 7-7 when I had a good run last month although I suppose I shouldn’t have as that is a rubbish run to be on.

I am not a tip freak. Go to http://www.myspace.com/stabletours I actually am interested in horses and there pedigrees you know.

Anyway from now on I won’t mention another horse that I have tipped. OK?

Money on
    • Total Posts 178

Sorry, not interested maybe you would be better suited on the Betfair forum with the rest of the attention seekers. Honestly mate very few on here interested in how many winners you tip.

Money on
    • Total Posts 178

Also was it not you that was bragging about tipping big priced winners 1 saturday? Also was it not you that was slagging Alex Hammond off?

sberrysberry
    • Total Posts 1801

these tips have over the past few months averaged a monthly profit of about 50 points, a 50% strike rate and winners at big prices – as i said before, fantastic to the point of unbelievable except none are offered beforehand

post ’em up early here in the daily lays and plays here and any of us who can be arsed to check can do so – if you can’t do that, it’s about as useful as me trying to sell tips on the basis i once backed a frankie dettori horse at 120/1

good luck with that

aidanldrebin
    • Total Posts 171

OK so I am supposed to provide tips on a website where I am accused of bragging about tips etc.

Im sorry but this forum is not for me.

Money on
    • Total Posts 178

Yes there was alot of arguments on here before you were about Aidan about people putting lays and tips on the main forum. I think everyone came to the conclusion that if you wanted to put a tip up then do it on the lays and plays section.

aidanldrebin
    • Total Posts 171

Right, Money On, I promise I will not mention another tip on the Horse Racing forum. I accept perhaps I should have done what you recommended and go to the other part. I apologise for seeming boastful etc but I honestly first and foremost am a horse racing lover. 100%. I do not wish for attention or specal praise.

sberrysberry
    • Total Posts 1801

before the race also attracts more kudos and less cynicism

aidanldrebin
    • Total Posts 171

Simon, I agree but I am studying the form mostly and also do have other things to do so in all honesty coming on here to tip up my selections isn’t top of my priorties. Anyway lets just say its a lesson learnt and perhaps a little naive on my part. As I have said I shall keep tips and the like to the betting and tipping section from now on.

Money on
    • Total Posts 178

What do you look to gain from your tips on your blog in the long run, a tipping service? If you do go down that road you will need a lot of followers and your best way to get noticed funnily or not is the BF forum. A joker called Bush laid 53 losers in a row in which they were all mostly 50s at least and he made matt williams column last week.

aidanldrebin
    • Total Posts 171

I suppose I would like to have my own website/service but at the moment I just make a small living off of it. I tip the ones I really fancy and that is it. But just beacause I have 35-70 blah blah doesn’t mean a thing. I have to prove myself over a further period of time. I have only been blogging for four months now. But it has started well so lets hope!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.