The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

2000 Guineas discussion

Home Forums Horse Racing 2000 Guineas discussion

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 276 total)
  • Author
    clivex
    • Total Posts 3420

The Coventry form is nothing special at all. It was a narrow victory from some ordinary horses. Look at some of those close up

On that alone, I would definately not have fancied him for the 2000 guineas

There is no doubt (as confirmed by the trainer) that Henry has improved a lot over the winter

That probably had more to do with his price than being an AOB trained animal.

Not really…otherwise he would have been 10’s over the winter. He was nearer 16’s

But over a mile, I would now back Henry against NA.

andyod
    • Total Posts 4012

A jockey should at least know where the winning post is I do believe.I have never seen a jockey beat a horse after the post and claim ignorance of it’s whereabouts. I would love to hear Manning’s explanation. He was fined for his behavior right?(I believe beat is the correct term when hitting has no objective)

parlo
    • Total Posts 196

Just too many great pictures for not being presented to a broader public:

http://pets.webshots.com/album/563344529eEufZN

batman
    • Total Posts 489

more good words comming from the Stubbs Art Camp, 20/1 he could well get a place again,as his trainer thinks he has improved another 4-5 pounds since newmarket and has 4 lengths to make up on a track they think will suit him better……..

GeraldGerald
    • Total Posts 4301

Just getting this to the top, so that I can read it at my leisure tomorrow, without having to dig for it.

Gerald

Aragorn
    • Total Posts 2208

Make yourself at home Gerald!! :shock: :lol:

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 276 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.