The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

2.50 longchamp

Home Forums Horse Racing 2.50 longchamp

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    heffo
    • Total Posts 319

The hind legs of Formal Decree appeared to slip as he rounded a turn. On falling he brought down the runner directly behind him and badly hampered the two held up at the back. On first look it seemed a horiffic incident but Detorri got up and amazingly walk away and didn’t look to be hurt. I don’t know how the horses involved fair but it looked that Formal Decree would have injured himself and maybe badly.<br>Incidently McEvoy won on Stage Gift Godolphin’s other runner.

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

Both horses looked to be alright.

On first viewing it did look nasty but they showed it from another angle and he got up straight away.

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3185

Frankie seems to get dumped on the turf a fair bit at Longchamp doesn’t he? ;)

Longchamp Lad
    • Total Posts 35

I didn’t see the incident although I saw the result on France-Galop and noted that there had been a fall. I can’t recall Dettori, or any other British jockey, falling at Longchamp in the recent past. Good to hear that all seemed to survive.

(Edited by Longchamp Lad at 8:37 pm on June 14, 2007)

beauzam
    • Total Posts 80

this also has been "tubed";<br>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZA-A230bEs

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3185

Sea Wave dumped him just after the stalls opened in the Niel in 1998 LL ;)

aphardyaphardy
    • Total Posts 190

Seems like a case of elaborate team-tactics to me…Dettori throws horse in front of another…stablemate wins…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.