The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

2.20 Bangor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    naps
    • Total Posts 159

Just thought I’d mention that Wind Shuffle in this race might be worth a nice ew bet. A big, strong galloping type in the mould of Gardasee, he will be going off in front and will jump his hurdles fast. Only question mark is whether he will stay. Whatever happens, it will be a white knuckle ride for Jason.

apracing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3104

<br>Naps,

White knuckles and brown trousers I’d say having watched that!

AP

naps
    • Total Posts 159

Yes Alan, can’t imagine Jason will be looking forward to riding that one again!

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6939

Apart from Gentian – who looks as if it will be suited by a less sharp test – I couldn’t take a lot positive from that race, for all that there were three previous winners in opposition.

Is It Me looks a right handful and owed his victory to Mark Bradburne just about dissuading him from running out. Neither he nor the other two winners look good enough to defy penalties once the better ex-Flat recruits start to appear, and they’re still a good while off the start of juvenile handicap hurdles. And yes, as indicated already, Wind Shuffle doesn’t look a pleasant conveyance over timber.

gc<br>

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.